• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Change backbox to spoon n1 or keep standard?

I have an unsilenced supersprint b pipe but still want abit more sound, are spoon n1's the best back box for performance I will be getting the real thing not a cheap copy....

If it's just a B Pipe and back box, you won't see many gains really, the K20 needs things like a mani and remap to get the most out of it. But the Spoon N1 is a fantastic exhaust. The noise is addictive, some think they're too loud, but it loved mine.

But what do you think about the look off it , does it suit the car ? Cos I think these massive exhausts with 5" tips look stupid, yes eventually I want a mani n remap

Hey lad, have a look at my build for an idea of looks. The exhaust sits well IMO. I have a Jperformance rep and although it doesn't have the brand name I feel it does the job well. The noise is indeed addictive and lovely. As mentioned for gains a 3" exhaust and race header seem to be the best performers.

I am now a proud owner off a spoon n1 and bloody hell its loud ! Does anyone know if a manifold makes it alot louder ?

Are you joking? Lol I dont know if I could take much more noise, but I want it for the performance gains . Because the manifold is the most restrictive bit of the exhaust aint it ?

Back