• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Change brake hoses and bleed brakes

I need to do this weekend and I havn't a clue lol, umm anyone know how to do this? Or anyone near slough want to do this for me in exchange for beer and some cash?

Also need to change brake discs but I should be OK on that.

I had TGM do mine last week :lol:

Brakes feel much better with the stainless steel lines and uprated fluid :D

For something like this when it comes to important stuff with brakes etc... if you haven't done it before or know what your doing I would rather pay someone tbh

Carl

Aint got the money for TGM, will give this a try myself at the weekend. Or if my Dad is about he can do it lol

N77 said:
For something like this when it comes to important stuff with brakes etc... if you haven't done it before or know what your doing I would rather pay someone tbh

Carl

I agree Carl, ain't worth the risk for saving a few quid imo :wink:

Welsh-Rich said:
Chief said:
Mines at TGM at the moment, having my brakes fitted tomorrow. 8)

You got your own seat there yet? :wink: :lol:

lol might as well have mate the amount of times I'm there. :lol: The cars staying overnight this time as I'm having the valve clearences done, picking it up tomorrow if all goes well, having camber adjusters and the alignment done finally, been meaning to do it since I saw you down there last time. :shock:

Chief said:
having camber adjusters and the alignment done finally, been meaning to do it since I saw you down there last time. :shock:

:shock: Thats been quite a while :lol:

You'll be amazed at the difference mate - I hope you get a dry run home tomorrow for 'testing' purposes :wink: 8)

Back