• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

changed spark plugs, power seems to have gone down.

no no, what i meant is that the actual power that im getting from the car has gone down, because what i have found out since i have been driving it now for a while is that it is spinning more.

no no, what i meant is that the actual power that im getting from the car has gone down, because what i have found out since i have been driving it now for a while is that it is spinning more.

Easy cure for that, dont have such a lead foot lol

Have you do anything else such as changing the air filter? changing the oil? etc?

In these cold weather, maybe your oil are not getting hot enough and therefore feels a bit more sluggish?

If you have had the car for a while you may have just got used to the feel of the vtec kick etc which is why you think its sluggish. i often find that when i drive my girlfriends diesel for a while and then go back to the CTR it feels really different for a day or so and then youre back in the groove....

Back