• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

That does not look like an AEM V1?

Sounds good though, surprised you made it on track with the HKS and AEM.

Quite a mix of music on the video there. Good effort.

i have hks aem v1 dc header :p ill need a bung for a propper track day i reckon... the filter is a v1 its just been chopped in half save it getting wet by wheel arch

took a few with the bonnet on today while the car was clean and also showing off my hid kit. Note the sidelights arent on i think fuse has gone.

011.jpg

010.jpg

008-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Car is coming along nicely mate.. spent a few bob I see..

What hids did you go for? 35w/55w? 6000k/8000k? Tried searching through your thread but theres so many pages :smt017

i got 6000k its the kit that LeeH of this site sells pretty good and a good price speak to him, lol ^Joe im going to blame my text talk on all the painkillers im taking for my broken collar bone, theyre making me do strange things

thought id drop a post ive been silent lately, i was so close to selling the car again but backed out its the last time i think of selling it now for a good 2 years im going to get a few things sorted on it.

Its booked in at garage this weekend to get the following sorted :)

1.Re-Spray drivers side door and back panel (due to knife mark all the way down)
2.Re-Spray back bumper as its looking a little dull on one side.
3.Get my defi guages wired in finaly and re-spray pod in matt black finish (dont want nothing glossy and in my face)
4.Re-poweder coat my OEM ep3 alloys but im getting a very thin red line put round the edge of the rim all done in high gloss :) will be finished off with red honda centre badges :)
5.Finish it all of with a mop and polished to get rid of the tar spots all over the car and restore it too its natarual good looks.

and at the end of the month i will be buying new front discs and pads with braided lines and better brake fluids (ANY SUGGESTIONS)

Last edited by a moderator:
just had a browse through all those links, thanks for taking the time out to look it up for me well appriciated ill be ordering the lot next week :)

Good to hear youre keeping her :)

As for front brakes:
Bremtech discs
DS2500 pads or Hawk are a popular choice on HOT at the moment.
Braided lines; Goodridge or Hel

Back