• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

Trouble is the paint will just chip again, stone chips on laquer stand out far less.

Also when you come to selling it on its going to be aimed at a smaller group of owners.

Carbon realy suits the car. Red buddy club, I think would not.

So, either re laq it, or sell it and get standard bonnet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trouble is the paint will just chip again, stone chips on laquer stand out far less.

Also when you come to selling it on its going to be aimed at a smaller group of owners.

I agree with Lottie on this; however the red does look good you just need to decide whether you want the narrow the amount of potential buyers or not.

thanks for all the input im going to get some prices on the re-laquering and take it from there can anyone recommend any body shops ?

The red looks nice - but it's CF - I wouldn't ever paint it, unless repairing/reconditioning it was literally impossible/pointless. :)

Plus CF suits your car nicely.

Ive never understood painting carbon, it looks best in natural form. If you were going to paint it from the very off, i wouldn't have bothered buying it if it was me unless you had no option due to being beyond repair/laquared

My car is getting alot of attention lately kpro is on, high temp brake fluid has arrived, red transparent hel lines orderd, bremtech grooved discs front and rear orderd and ill be ordering my ferodo ds2500s front and rear this weekend and also my tegiwa intake and to top it all off next month it will be booked in at tdi north for mapping its all happening in my thread ladies and gents

Back