• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

i know its been like 4 months since the last post, but i was just wandering what you guys did when it comes to mot time. I've asked this to other people on the forum but haven't got a decent answer, do you remove your manifold for the mot? is it relatively simple? and what about if you get pulled over by the police/dvla omissions testers?? im desperate to take the next step with a header and kpro but scared s**tless if i get pulled over :S

Take it to a friendly mot tester if you no anyone. Fitting it is a risk you have to take, if you don't drive like a nob, you probably won't get pulled.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers for the help, when it comes to mot time, i will have to browse around a few and ask around to see if anyone will pass it on emissions. as to being pulled over, *touchwood* i very very rarely get pulled over, but i live in a very boy racer town and have been pulled a couple of times for simply owning my car at my age and i look young

Did the police not notice there was no cat?? And come mot time should i literally go and ask each mot tester if they can turn a blind eye to emissions??

it's not like that ash. you can't ring up MOT testers asking if they can turn a blind eye to the emissions, it sounds like you're a VOSA govt employee doing the oldest trick in the book to catch them out. what generally happens is people build up a relationship with a garage or it's employees that they have known for some years and then little things like xenon kits with no headlight washers, decats, bald tyres, collapsed suspension components go unchecked on the MOT.

you need to find a friend that either works in the garage or speak to some of the local chavs that use the dodgy garages and get your introduction that way, if you just walk in off the street that is just bait.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328113794.615340.jpg

This is what is replacing my type r, bad times. My car is now on auto trader for £5800 ono

Yeh it was but i need the money for a house and wont be able to afford to keep it when i get the house

Its been a while since my last post, some of you may know my car has been basically stripped of all its mods except my tein coilovers which are staying on, its been up for sale now for 6 weeks and ive had one bit of intrest its in at £5600 ono which in my eyes is a good price, so even though its basically back to standard i may be keeping it, ive got 2 more weeks of it for sale.

If it stays ill have a full service re-spray bonnet and rear bumper and get my wheels re-furbed (as i swapped my black oems with micky c) to standard OEM silver. I want it looking like a brand new ep3 rolling off the forecourt standard apart from my handling ;) .

Stay tuned

Back