• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cheapest place to get OEM discs?

As above please. And I mean Honda ones as I've bought cheap discs in the past and they've been crap and rusted up really quick. Can only seem to find them for 100 at the moment...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any motor factors that sell ADL/Blueprint stuff, as they tend to be the best pattern part. Otherwise try the traders on here (providing you haven't actually asked Honda for a price) as they'll stock OEM.

£100 is the cheapest at the moment.
Even Brembo oem alternaives rust up quickly especially around the hub area which really bugs me.
I'm thinking Honda discs with uprated pads.

As above please. And I mean Honda ones as I've bought cheap discs in the past and they've been crap and rusted up really quick. Can only seem to find them for 100 at the moment...!

Got them on the rear at the moment. Was easy to instal pads went on easy enough and they are doing the job. I don't track my car though. For road use they are sufficient for me.

Pics? Aren't they like a grey colour rather than raw metal?

Nice one mate thank you. They look good to me. Where from and c'est combien?

£100 is the cheapest at the moment.
Even Brembo oem alternaives rust up quickly especially around the hub area which really bugs me.
I'm thinking Honda discs with uprated pads.

I have had Honda OEM on the back for 4-5 months and theres plenty of rust..
I have Brembo OEM on the front for a year and there is no rust

I vote Bremo OEM they are cheaper than Honda too

Cheers jimbo. Rust on the otter discs ****s with my OCD hence wanting to find some decent ones!

Yea they are much better! My current ones are heinously rusted like that^

Where'd you get the pagid ones dude? And how much? Thanks.

Where'd you get the pagid ones dude? And how much? Thanks.

got or them off euro car parts when they have 30% off pagid. Have a look for coupon discount codes for them online. I think I paid £60 for rear disks and pads. At the time if you got discs and pads all round worked out at 130-140 quid which is decent

Might be worth looking at GSF not sure what they have in terms of discs but I got my brembo pads from GSF and paid about £30. Use the code 'gsf25' and you get 25% off on service items.

I'll see if I can get you a euro car parts discount code, I might be able to get you some trade discount.

Cheers guys. Ideally want those coated pagid ones so they don't rust up.

Back