• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cheapest place to get OEM discs?

Also sorry to be a pain but can anyone tell me model numbers of the coated ones as eurocarparts don't show specific photos - ta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the OEM discs drilled/grooved? I need to replace the discs and pads on my EP3 and I have drilled and grooved discs on my car at the moment. Not sure if they're OEM or not.

Lewis did you get these bought / fitted yet?
Iam looking at getting pagid discs and pads all round (about £150 from euro car parts)
Like you i hate them rusting but an even bigger pet hate for me is squealing brakes. Can anyone reassure me that pagids are generally quiet and squeal free?

Lewis did you get these bought / fitted yet?
Iam looking at getting pagid discs and pads all round (about £150 from euro car parts)
Like you i hate them rusting but an even bigger pet hate for me is squealing brakes. Can anyone reassure me that pagids are generally quiet and squeal free?

Got them on the rear, no problems :)

I got the rear ones on from ECP and they have the anti rust coating. However when I asked them about the fronts they said they don't have the zinc coating - WTF? Can anyone confirm? The rears look much better though. Gotta tidy my calipers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back