• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CheatsIP5 JDM EP3

Waxol black stuff lol. I like to see that its been done and done properly its a tidy look. My dad done his Skyline with it and its dried up nicely.

Does anyone know if its a job to get the front arch liners off? Looks like they are fixed to the side skirts and run behind the quarter panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
This heat shield is attached to some sort of strut bar that sits behind the exhaust manifold (sorry if that the incorrect part name) anyway.... the heat shield is described as the upper exhaust header heat shield and its rattling like f***. It was always making a noise but I couldn't hear it over the driveshaft heat shield which has now been removed.

I want to set my car on fire it has so many rattles lol, my question is can it be removed? And how?

Thanks

38bf35f785668964be9b571fbc04fdde.jpg

Today I bought everything I need to upgrade the head unit.

I missed bluetooth handsfree and I am sick of Radio 2 which is all the JDM head unit will pick up.

I bought the Honda Accord ISO adapter instead of the civic all models one. I read that the accord one works on the JDM EP3. Hope its the right one.

5729f430f0ec6450329564f76eb094d4.jpg

Motors coming along very nicely mate. Keeping a close eye on this one, love the White JDM!

Beautiful JDM type r! Not many facelift JDMs around, basically my dream car :smt005.
I'll have to settle with my ukdm type r.. Lol​

Beautiful JDM type r! Not many facelift JDMs around, basically my dream car :smt005.
I'll have to settle with my ukdm type r.. Lol​

Thanks, I had heard they are rare atm. Something to-do with the 10 year import rules.

Just a shame the japs tend to molester their cars as mine looks like its had gauges and gadgets mounted all over which has left glue marks and drill holes in my interior the car is pretty mint but there is still a bit of restoration work to be done.

Due to lack of time and horrible weather I haven't been able to get much done. Below is a list of things I have managed to get done since October.

Under Seal

Before

9b75d09ffa3a5c6ae5e04e79e04a9315.jpg

After

c963cac0a6e27b44149f3164bbfc544f.jpg

Stuke rear diffuser

b8f3c3616a0129d0729101a3b827ddc3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man,

I have under sealed both front arches and the entire underneath. Just need to do rear arches and callipers.They stand out nicely through the wheel.

What do you think of the diffuser?

Haha Hybrid would save me soooo much money though.

I haven't seen many civics with the rear diffuser so I thought Id try it and I think it looks good. Will look better with a Mugen rear spoiler in full attack mode though!

Im going for a road legal track car look I think.

yeh im not far from crawley at all, i saw it a few times, it was standing for months and months, and was over priced yeh but glade ur enjoying it and modding it correctly fella TOP MAN

yeh im not far from crawley at all, i saw it a few times, it was standing for months and months, and was over priced yeh but glade ur enjoying it and modding it correctly fella TOP MAN

Yeah unfortunately there are signs of it being stood for a while, and it was clearly stood outside.

I turned up un-announced so I got to witness them pull it out lol. It started first time, warmed up right, drove right. Just needed a new battery and I have had no major troubles yet. Suspect input shaft bearings are dry but not sure.

Im pretty happy with it thought and I'm slowly bringing it up to scratch. Paid 7,500 but got new battery, service and clutch n flywheel fitted free of charge.

thats good i was intrested init tbh but it just seemed like they import there cars and leave em to rot, moving them about in a while wouldnt hurt but yeh there great guys plus

how is the flywheel?

Back