• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic Ek!

Sorry i aint got a type r but heres my ride...
Ek-civic99 said:
lowered further to 80mm at front and 50mm on back on 17"rims.

Diy jobs done... rocker cover painted red
diy ek9 lights
ek9 style doorcards

PICT0103.jpg

PICT0105.jpg

PICT0107.jpg

PICT0109.jpg

PICT0110.jpg

PICT0111.jpg

PICT0113.jpg

PICT0114.jpg

PICT0117.jpg

PICT0120.jpg

PICT0121.jpg

PICT0123.jpg

PICT0126.jpg

PICT0127.jpg

PICT0129.jpg

PICT0132.jpg

PICT0136.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Please leave some comments tell me what you think, maybe not everyone cup of tea.

P.s. the alloys are for sale is anyone is interested!

I like it, pretty clean lines. Would look good with a set of EP3 seats...or a set of red buckets/recaros, just to set it off. :D

Very nice mate, tryin to get the missus to get an EK, so ic an play with it :twisted:

G said:
I like it, pretty clean lines. Would look good with a set of EP3 seats...or a set of red buckets/recaros, just to set it off. :D

Yep probably the next thing id do to it, then maybe an ek9 spoiler and that would be it! These would only be if i was keeping it though for more than a year. wouldnt mind dropping in a bigger engine too then id keep it for years!

newyorkaddict said:
Very nice mate, tryin to get the missus to get an EK, so ic an play with it :twisted:

Ha brilliant! Once you start playign with it though you will end up driving it more than the missus :lol:

There aren't many modded ek civics that are I like, but I have to say that I like your taste in mods. Very nice! 8)

Just so happens I have a set of EP3 seats for sale, perfect condish. :D ;)

G said:
Just so happens I have a set of EP3 seats for sale, perfect condish. :D ;)

Ahh dont tempt me :D To be honest mate with it being xmas i cant afford to be splashing out on myself at the mo but after xmas id love to... only need to try and justify spending 300 quid or whatever on a set of seats lol.

Not too big on the lip kit, but I like the interior. 8)

Im 19 aswel and have an EK, just building up NCB for now, I aim to get a VTi in future hopefully in Black. :)

ah the wheels are no longer for sale mate sorry. Ive been told by so many people im mad to sell them.

P.s i also would love a black vti in the future ;)

Back