• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Clay bar epic results

Just clay barred my CTR fn2 and the results were mint couldn't believe just how good it is. All I need is a decent polish been using auto glym as that's what came with the clay bar kit. Any recommendations guys. And what's the best way to post pics. Bloody iPhone won't let me GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yeah tell me about it pal. But well worth the effort. Even if it's only once a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah to be fare I think the silver is mint. Just pondering wether to get the wheels sprayed gun metal grey.

Any advice for someone who has never used a clay bar but wants to try it?
which brand?
i assume it's just time consuming doing a small area at a time and then going by feel if the panel is free of contaminants?
Is it ok to do it over several days as with work I very rarely have several hours at a time just to spend cleaning the car?

I spread it over 3 days mate. Doing a bit each time just make sure you wash before each time. The only tip I can give is just keep it well lubricated . And I used auto glym

Back