• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cleaning murky headlights

Most polishing compounds work on plastics as well. When I'm doing paint correction, most of the time I will be able to use the same compound on the lights to remove hazing or swirls. I just tend to run over them again with a finishing polish, to remove any buffer trails in them so they look like new again :)

Good tip there, do you use anything to protect the lights after? Once youve polished a couple times the wear seems to increase in rate

Good tip there, do you use anything to protect the lights after? Once youve polished a couple times the wear seems to increase in rate

The best thing really is one of the ceramic coatings available, like Gtechniq C1+ which will seal in the gloss and reduce marring, wax or sealant is fine though, just apply to the lights at the same time as when your'e doing the paint. Helps keep em clean as well.

Back