• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Climair Wind deflectors.

CSB

Just fitted some to my NHB premier edition ep3 and they look well smart! Would recommend them, didn't have any problem fitting them and had them on in under a minute. I would suggest heating and scraping away the god awful blue brand logo though then use some nail polish removal pads (Quickies) to clean up the glue gunk after. Will take some pics when I have some light!

I've heard the JDM wind deflectors look awesome on the NHB but could never justify that much for plastic and sticky back tape. :( Anyone else rocking Climairs?

AFAIK there's a couple people on here with them. I personally have a set of JDM deflectors ready to fit once I find some 12mm double sided tape that's strong enough.

I got a deal on them with some wheels. The guy had them delivered and one had split, I've glued it back together but reading how to find them, tape seems to be sufficient as you have to use metal clips along the window frame. But the clips pull it one way and the tape pulls it another :lol:

How do the Climairs fit?

The Climairs just fit in the window channel and are held by tension. They aren't going anywhere.

I got a deal on them with some wheels. The guy had them delivered and one had split, I've glued it back together but reading how to find them, tape seems to be sufficient as you have to use metal clips along the window frame. But the clips pull it one way and the tape pulls it another :lol:

How do the Climairs fit?

I had Climairs on my old EP3:

IMAG0131.jpg

And I've got them on my FN2:

IMAG0206.jpg

Good bit of kit.

May have to invest in some of these. Will have a look at your pics when you put them up.

*** EDIT ***

As I wrote that, Loxy put some pics up. Invested.

May have to invest in some of these. Will have a look at your pics when you put them up.

*** EDIT ***

As I wrote that, Loxy put some pics up. Invested.

Nice Loxy, you happy with the blue logo though? Easy enough to get off. In your ep3 picture they look a bit darker than mine. Think it might just be the light .

Tom83:
Use code
CLUB282 for 20% off. ;)

Some more

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

Yeah blue bit is staying. I don't have an extension lead long enough the reach with a hair dryer and I'm not taking them off again! :lol:

Ha, its the only time of day I can buy something without the girlfriend asking "What are you buying now?"

Yeah blue bit is staying. I don't have an extension lead long enough the reach with a hair dryer and I'm not taking them off again! :lol:

I don't really know how much the hair dryer helped honestly, you can scrape most off with fingernail/card then get the sticky stuff off with the vanish remover. I actually took mine off to do this but in hindsight I reckon it's doable on the car.

Back