• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

colour options -Buddyclub rims

I have dropped G's old buddyclub P1 sf rims off to be refurbed but cant decide on the colour

I thought at first i would keep them original (gunmetal) but i have just seen a limited edition colour on the buddy club us website and im very tempted!

Last edited by a moderator:
satin silver Lee, ive tried the wheels on and they look good in the standard colour but the black ones are a bit more exclusive as they are a limited edition

hopefully gona buy a set of stock rims and powercoat them takata/kawasaki green i cant wait :D

Hell yeah m8, I saw those and really liked them. TBH I think they would suit the silver car better if the wheels were black. Bronze would be good but is played out a bit.

I did dabble with the idea of matching my new rims to my Takatas, but have decided to stick with the original plan. :D Even if there are a few colours going on.

Doh :( its been done

I blame the fools trying to selling stock EP3 rims for silly money!

i been looking for a cheap set to refurb up, but think i have FINALLY found a set for £100 gona check them out thursday ;)

UPDATE

rims are back, just need to get 2 new tyres due to G's excessive camber issues!

look very nice matt black, will take some pics if i ever source some new stickers!

Matt black should look great lecurie, make sure u post up some pics ;)

You know i've done it as you've seen pics:lol:

might have to do them Orange now... any one good with photochop?!

dynorod orange or takata green hmmm

lol or 2 each colour

Matt black should look great lecurie, make sure u post up some pics ;)

might have to do them Orange now... any one good with photochop?!

dynorod orange or takata green hmmm

lol or 2 each colour

look for a pic ot timos cosmic CTR at JAE this year, hes got his standard rims orange

TBH most colours suit black civics, silver ones dont suit many colours
im waiting for someone to put champ white wheels on a silver one :smt078

heres a bad pic!

very pleased with a quite rare colour for these rims

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks great, a great deal from G sorry to mess him about (he knows what I am talking about, now got a brand new set).

Back