• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

**Contacting R8byb on CTRO**

I've tried to sign upto CTRO, about 3 times in the last 2 weeks but ive never had a board admin come back to me about activating my account quite annoying.

Ive been looking to purchase his Mid pipe for my EP3. If anyone has contact details for him, much appreciated, or even if they know what my problem is.

Cheers

Do you want me to PM him with your contact details? I Think I have log in details

It was the same when I ordered one from him on CTRO, but he did contact me in the end to be fair

jl_ep3 Joe has done that just now. But if there is any issues ill let you know about dropping him a pm, Cheers to both of you.

I use to have an r8byb unsilenced centre and it was very good

Been through a few systems since

Now got a sportex centre for £65 and to be honest can't tell much difference

[video=youtube;ITGPXlt4PdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITGPXlt4PdM&feature=results_main&playnext= 1&list=PLD4F837DB7A41B18F[/video]

I use to have an r8byb unsilenced centre and it was very good

Been through a few systems since

Now got a sportex centre for £65 and to be honest can't tell much difference

I would of thought that because it was stainless steel it would have been slightly raspier than sportex's one. Now if there is no difference I will buy the sportex one no problem, but can it mane onto a spoon N1 Rep.

Also as I am a loud exhaust lover (Not ricer in anyway) Noise wise is the supersprint in anyway restrictive in performance and noise compared to rob's as it is a slightly smaller diameter?

Reason being as I will find it hard to wait around a month for one of his B-Pipes as I believe this is the usual lead times on one.

I would of thought that because it was stainless steel it would have been slightly raspier than sportex's one. Now if there is no difference I will buy the sportex one no problem, but can it mane onto a spoon N1 Rep.

My sportex was mated to an n1 rep no problems

My sportex was mated to an n1 rep no problems

What sort of note did it produce? I take it, its one of the loudest set-ups for an EP3. Because if there is zero difference in terms of sound and performance compared to Supersprint/Rob's and the only difference is rust after a year or more that wouldn't concern me in the slightest as they are quite cheap, as you have had the two and you know from experience.

Back