• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

cosmic at night new updates added

Hey haven't up dated this in a while. I deleted the pics on my photobucket so I'll repost them and update at the same time.

ctrcosmicnight007.jpg

ctrcosmicnight002.jpg

ctrcosmicnight006copy.jpg

ctrcosmicnight008copy.jpg

engine010.jpg

engine003.jpg

I sold all the mods i had due to thinking I was selling up but have now decided to keep her so have been building her back up.

Had a AEM CAI fitted at christmas thanks to TGM and am going to get it lowered on either Eibach or APB springs later this month.

I also have a leather gear thingy to put on as well.

Cheers for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
FRSU will transform the way the car handles mate, get a front strut to tighten it up even more ;) .

Are you having the car lowered at TGM too?

Looking great mate, and nice plans.

How much does a FRSU cost?

(not including the regular tyre change price)

You need parts too, so if you have the parts Geo at TGM will cost less.

Odd's on you don't have the parts, so you will need camber bolts and adjusters, which are about £130.

More £ is needed if you are dropping the car slightly too.

FRSU will transform the way the car handles mate, get a front strut to tighten it up even more ;) .

Are you having the car lowered at TGM too?

Yeh looking forward to having a bast when its done, not getting it lowered cant afford it at the moment as im having a 50k service at the same time. Its on the list of things to do though. As for front strut i do want one but have to wait to get more funds! maybe next month if i can find a good second hand one :D

Looking great mate, and nice plans.

(not including the regular tyre change price)

Its about £230 for the FRSU and another £210 for the service all in.

Thanks guys for your comments guys :cool:

its crying out for window tints. get it booked in to westbury next time your down in wiltshire 200 quid for all 5 windows limo tints at the back and slight tints at the front. it will transform the look of the whole car

its crying out for window tints. get it booked in to westbury next time your down in wiltshire 200 quid for all 5 windows limo tints at the back and slight tints at the front. it will transform the look of the whole car

Hey buddy how goes?

Yeh I have thought about tints, I think I'm going to replace the ICE first though got some big plans for that so need to save my cash! I'd also really like to put in a front strut bar and maybe a mugen grill, so it's save, save, save in my house at the moment.

How's the job going you still off?

This little lovely turned up today,

iphone2010203.jpg

sorry for quality its my iphone.

Also got a leather gear thingy I haven't got round to fitting going too.

what kind of silicon intake pipe is that for the AEM CAI? i had the standard red AEM intake pipe for my CAI

Nice cosmic k1ngsk1n very tidy!
I've got the same Skunk2 knob still waiting to go on, because the original knob is glued on and won't come off :(
Going to borrow a heat gun and sort it.
For some reason I thought you had a FN2 CTR.

what kind of silicon intake pipe is that for the AEM CAI? i had the standard red AEM intake pipe for my CAI

Not sure dude the one in the pic is my old Injen replica. I have a bog standard black one now.

Nice cosmic k1ngsk1n very tidy!
I've got the same Skunk2 knob still waiting to go on, because the original knob is glued on and won't come off :(
Going to borrow a heat gun and sort it.
For some reason I thought you had a FN2 CTR.

I did have an FN2 but due to an incident involving an old man an idiot and a police car it got broken. The insurance paid out and when buying a new one there was a cosmic EP3 there, I thought I'd give it a go as it was always the car i wanted but got sucked in to the magic of buying new the time before. After a test drive I was smitten so put my down and pick it up the next weekend, loved it ever since. The FN2 was a lovely car though but always felt like I'd borrowed it from my dad.

I did have an FN2 but due to an incident involving an old man an idiot and a police car it got broken. The insurance paid out and when buying a new one there was a cosmic EP3 there, I thought I'd give it a go as it was always the car i wanted but got sucked in to the magic of buying new the time before. After a test drive I was smitten so put my down and pick it up the next weekend, loved it ever since. The FN2 was a lovely car though but always felt like I'd borrowed it from my dad.

Exactly the same as me mate - FN2's are nice, but the EP3 was the Civic Type-R that I wanted; but got sucked into buying a brand new FN at the time (perks etc. etc. - Chuffed I swapped the FN for an EP...

Car looks well mate, the Skunk2 gear-knobs are nicely weighted :cool:

Car looks well mate, the Skunk2 gear-knobs are nicely weighted :cool:

They're heavy as ****!! The box they come in are pure sex (or maybe thats just my packaging fetish) and another sticker for the collection, really need to find a place for them.

Cheers for comments ill get some pics up once fitted the knob and gaiter. Should have my spring done in a few weeks too!

skunk 2 gear knob is well:cool:, its on my list of things to buy, you want to give me yours and i will let you keep the box :lol::D

Back