• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic CTR has gone back to Honda finance

RickHondaR

R-32840
I bought my cosmic CTR in July 06 from Stratsone Honda for 13k bang on 2 years old and 6500 miles on the clock. I have not really done any performance enhancing mods apart from an oem k&n filter which i doubt adds any performance. I have added a few cosmetic tweaks / mods as will be seen below and now the car has done 29000 miles. My only regret was no aircon but with only 6500 miles on the clock this car appealed a lot and would like to buy the aircon kit but for how often I would use it I find the £850 hard to justify, I have now bought and fitted aircon myself the genuine Honda kit cost me £880 and £55 the gassing once fitted

CTR now gone MW04 VJJ if anyone buy's this and please feel free to drop me a pm

Genuine Honda front fogs i fitted myself and genuine JDM wind deflectors

DSCF0104.jpg

DSCF0105.jpg

RickHondaR footwell lights (photo taken at dusk) I SELL THESE FOR £20

DSCF0211.jpg

Video of my footwell lights when locking / unlocking my EP3

E-tech strut brace, i rate this a lot and fits with no problems unlike some

DSCF0098.jpg

Engine bay now I have fitted the Aircon

DSCF0340.jpg

Sparco pedals £26 from Halfords

DSCF0226.jpg

Thanks for looking comments welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
i need to order a footrest plate and would like a buddy club oil cap but waiting until after jae as there maybe some good offers there

JDM wind deflectors...expensive, but you can see the difference between yours and the cheaper ones. Definitely gonna buy me a set

Have you ever considered the red carpet? They go with the JDM mats very well. About £130 delivered from the US

shame, it`s a lovely interior mod, coupled with the DC5 pedals. Would liven up your interior a treat, especially with the LEDs

LED's look cool mate, good little mod that.

Nice example :)

I know they are selling very very quick, at first in had to like push them a little but now they just sell very easy now that i have the good feedback from satisfied customers

I know but CTRO has more users and i have the feedback their and not here some of that is down to the server crash.

Think you should go with the red carpet Rick.

Oh and how's this for feedback...

Bought a set of Ricks leds in blue, took me 30 minutes to install, but then I did have to keep dashing to the house and back becasue of rain, would have been 10 minutes and I took for ever to place them exactly where they looked best. Very easy to install and do look great. Need to do the interior light now... then the boot... maybe the engine bay or is that going over board :lol:

As i said before the crash, looking very tidy Rick, wish mine could look the same, at the moment it looks like i've been driving a 4x4 course in it:lol:

Looks good all round Rick:D

Tyres and painted calipers look the business:cool:

You got Parada Spec-2's on? I've got loads of tread on my RE040's but theyre showing signs of cracking/ageing in between the treads. Anyone else found this with the Bridgestones?

I will be ringing the Honda garage tomorrow morning.;)

PS - how much are the Spec 2's?

the yoko's are spot on and imo better than the pots as these grip as well but give out less noise but would recommend once fitted 4 to get 4 WHEEL LASER ALIGNMENT as this will make them last a lot longer

Back