• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic Ep3 Type-R K100,RBC Fitted new pix

Well Looks like Leeds106 on here has found us a good local installer for our audio upgrades so hopefully some movement by may time.

Mulling over saving for a diff rather than saving twice as much to kpro and get a manifold and the rest.

Also think Im considering a double din headunit or really good DAB BLUETOOTH IPOD READY single din unit

Car looks so nice...

the wheels and the 30mm drop look perfect IMO.

How much did the wheels set you back roughly?

Hi mate thanks for the comments, I'm really loving how it looks so pleased with the wheels.

I got them £265 I think it was delivered with all the flat evo nuts aswell.

Ordered myself a new pioneer Bluetooth headunit today and the fascia plate to go. All I need to get is an amp now and nearly there.

Audio goodness arrived today

809f9f6a.jpg

Hope to get this fitted now in may sometime along with an Amp.

Back at Grinspeed today to have the geometry checked over for free make sure it hadn't moved much on the new springs and also have the 2nd hand dc sports cat back I bought fitted.

Great service by Steve again and did his best to make the difficult fit of the dc work. This due to it coming off a supercharged civic that ran the dc mani and had the b pipe slightly modded so it didn't catch on his car, on mine however with standard mani it's tight to the floor, Steve did a great job in doing his best to make it fit without catching but there is some slight vibration at times. However I'm easily going to solve that problem so it's no major issue.

Thanks again Steve reccomended once again great service, and I may be back for a diff.

857033eb.jpg

Smile

23b08a41.jpg

88e5df80.jpg

All done sorry pic was on phone.

1d988fb9.jpg

Bit of an update had friend come over leeds106 on here to help me do my calipers.

Got sick of the dull look and spruced em up red here is today's work

Smile thorp

e7da5407.jpg

e994e5b1.jpg

1df8e72a.jpg

93586cd7.jpg

9320c5a3.jpg

c3519125.jpg

5caed578.jpg

Well Wednesday the car gets a new audio set up in the front all my gear finally installed thank god with the addition of a Hertz amp and plenty of good wiring and soundproofing etc.

Cars been dirty for over a week now don't like my car too dirty so this what I was upto Saturday

Well had a good old detail of the car been about a week and half since I even got to clean her.

Pictures not as good in the flesh, have one or two little scratches I would love to have re painted and the bonnet is stone chipped, **** me off those things but hey go.

Snow foamed & rinsed
Washed & rinsed
Dry with towel
Clay bar & Polish
Seal with Gtechniq crystal auto had 2 coats
Wheels cleaned individually and sealed with poor boys sealant on top of the fact my wheels already sealed with Gtechniq wheel armour.
Wheels given some crystal auto aswell
Tyres prepped with Gtechniq tyre & trim
As is all black exterior plastic and rubber
All glass cleaned in and out
Inside cleaned.

That's about it, going to run a week of the gtech crystal auto then give some coats of my deep haze dodo juice wax.

Pictures don't do justice as I shot off the iphone so not too high res.

9c2fbf4e.jpg

aea89f1a.jpg

df721562.jpg

e32d2826.jpg

2c71760c.jpg

Roll on Wednesday and all the audio will be fitted can't wait.

Really would like a siebon carbon bonnet I think, also thinking of saving for a diff and clutch end of year.

Cheers Quinny

This looks great mate. I've been looking into getting hte Eibach 30mm springs for mine but wasn't sure whether it made much of a difference in looks but I can see from yours that it does look really good. What's the ride like with them on with the rest of the the suspension being OEM? Also, how's that cat back? Been looking into the same one too!

This looks great mate. I've been looking into getting hte Eibach 30mm springs for mine but wasn't sure whether it made much of a difference in looks but I can see from yours that it does look really good. What's the ride like with them on with the rest of the the suspension being OEM? Also, how's that cat back? Been looking into the same one too!

I like the handling so much better, I was so used to the mini and golf that handle superb this felt so different. Obviously it handles well stock as they are known for that but last two cars were so planted I opted for the mods.

Springs on standard are good I do get some rubbing on arch liner when taking a corner hard at pace or a corner that dips. That said its just the liner not metal.

I would suggest you invest in the JDM REAR ARB though major difference with that fitted so do that mate.

Cat back I like a lot it's not really stupid loud bit it is fairly loud mate.

For the money new I was going to get it I managed to get mine second hand through a friend for £200 sheets.

What a bargain! I've been looking into getting coilovers but I think for the driving I do I don't really need anything really posh and expensive so this setup seems perfect.

What a bargain! I've been looking into getting coilovers but I think for the driving I do I don't really need anything really posh and expensive so this setup seems perfect.

You aware of needing a FRSU and the camber arms and bolts?

I wouldn't bother with coil overs if your just driving round the streets and motorways, can't see the point.

You aware of needing a FRSU and the camber arms and bolts?

I wouldn't bother with coil overs if your just driving round the streets and motorways, can't see the point.

Oh yeh ofcourse, i'll get the whole Eibach set for those bits too. Yeh as nice as coilovers are I just cant justify the amount of money they cost for decent ones.

Back