• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic McPremier

Pretty much standard, only had it a few weeks though!

17 x 7 Work Emotion wheels
Yokohama GP Tyres 215/40/17
Rays wheel nuts
Painted callipers red and hubs black.

Thats it!
Needs lowering though!

cosmic1yj5.jpg

cosmic2qh2.jpg

wheelqf7.jpg

seatst2.jpg

Thanks for the comments people.

I don't really have any plans for this one, i can't get it to the standard that the black one was as at.:(

This is my 3rd EP3, yeah! although i only had the silver one for 24 hours that i took in p/x for my FD2 then sold the next day.

I got the Work wheels from a guy only 5 miles away, he had them on Ebay and nobody was bidding so i got lucky there.:D

Lee i also prefered my FD2 but unfortunately my circumstances changed.:(

Nice! Wheels & nuts really suit it. 8)

Thanks mate!:D

I like the gunmetal colour as it doesn't show up any brake dust, very low maintenance.:D

I got the wheel nuts as the standard ones were a bit scratched and dirty so these just finish it off, thanks to Stevie @ Unit 8.:cool:

I fitted ferodo premier pads and will comment the brake dust is nearly non existent now ;) very tempted to try the dc5200 pads next

Like the wheels, goes really well with the colour of the car IMO.

Not a million miles away from Dynax's look.

:)

Had some bad news today though, i took it in for a service at TDI North and i mentioned it had a small oil leak, turns out it is the crankshaft oil seals!:eek: :(

Worst place it could be, massive labour job to strip down just to replace the seals.:(

I'm going to sell the wheels and put the standards back on to cover the cost.

I know, gutted!:(

Oh well, i was hoping it might have been me over filling it or the oil filter or something a bit cheaper!:lol: :evil:

Alright mate, sorry i didn't get in touch. I've on hols in Kavos and not long read your email. I should be able to poss make it on the 24th, just got a few things to sort out at the moment, as my suitcase has gone missing from the airport! :eek:

looks sweet as mate hope them wheels don't get sold before the weekend i want to see them in the flesh:p

Alright mate, sorry i didn't get in touch. I've on hols in Kavos and not long read your email. I should be able to poss make it on the 24th, just got a few things to sort out at the moment, as my suitcase has gone missing from the airport! :eek:

bad news on the suit case dude hope it turns up fine

Thanks Neil, having second thoughts about selling the wheels now.
I am going to see if Honda will do the work under warranty first!:rolleyes: :lol:

Chris, hope you can make the meet on Sunday, sorry to hear about your suitcase!:mad:

Had some bad news today though, i took it in for a service at TDI North and i mentioned it had a small oil leak, turns out it is the crankshaft oil seals!:eek: :(

Worst place it could be, massive labour job to strip down just to replace the seals.:(

I'm going to sell the wheels and put the standards back on to cover the cost.

Mine were leaking after my clutch change.. I got them sorted FOC as it was the dealerships fault :cool:

Back