• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic R

cheers buddy!

I havnt used the bra once yet, its looking like its going up for sale as its sat here doing nothingg, the aero wipers are awsome! cheap as chips but really quality :)

Id love green wheels mate! little on the scared side myself though I will be honest, They look banging on dynaxs cosmic but his is pretty modded too... :(

Would love to go champ white on them as its still pretty different, just dont like the idea of cleaaaning :p

cheers buddy!

I havnt used the bra once yet, its looking like its going up for sale as its sat here doing nothingg, the aero wipers are awsome! cheap as chips but really quality :)

Id love green wheels mate! little on the scared side myself though I will be honest, They look banging on dynaxs cosmic but his is pretty modded too... :(

Would love to go champ white on them as its still pretty different, just dont like the idea of cleaaaning :p

In regard to the bra, I wouldn't use it either if I was you :p

Champ White, cool - but someone else was looking around the site for them on a Cosmic, and whilst I love Cosmic and Champ White, I reckon there is better combo's out there :cool:

But it's your choice, and depending on you theme could look cool :D

Couple of little updates just to keep the thread alive (will get some real pics once the weather sorts its sorry-self out)

parkd.jpg

skunk2a.jpg

Plenty more to come hopfully!

Very nice, the stance is altogether improved with the springs - good work :cool:

Was the Skunk 2 easy to change - case of the lock-nut and then just spinning it off?

I've got me a replacement knob coming, so I'm looking forward to getting my knob in to the car too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff mate, that knob is great isn't it lol. How you finding the springs? Any knocks, noises, crashiness etc?

Very nice, the stance is altogether improved with the springs - good work :cool:

Was the Skunk 2 easy to change - case of the lock-nut and then just spinning it off?

I've got me a replacement knob coming, so I'm looking forward to getting my knob in to the car too :D

Thanks dude :cool:

Not fitted the skunk2 just yet as ive been busy as anything, but ill let you know if i get it done soon.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

No noises/crashyness/ anything so far *touch wood* verryy happy with them :) great height and only a little more bumpy (in my opinion of course)

Gearknob is a piece of cake. Nut screws down (clockwise) and the you can twist off the original gearknob (anti). Then its a case of doing the reverse with the new one. Makes a pretty big change to the feel of shifts imo.

Time to revive this thread, no real updates just yet but there should be somthing to show before long.

wheeltaster1.jpg

Delivery today ;) (note the state on the boxes though! Wasn't impressed with the company who delivered them)

That fragile tape around those boxes is a great fail picture. Hope they're not damaged.

I know guys, was furious - they just dumped them on my doorstep too even though no-one was in :eek: wish i'd caught them dropping them off!!

Will update on the wheels once they go on :) one or two pics of how she currently stands

beforewheels.jpg

beforewheels2.jpg

beforewheels3.jpg

frsu end of the month and wheels once thats done :)

Bit of an update then :) sadly no clean pics as not had chance yet and still tired from the snowboarding holiday im just back from.

wheeltaster.jpg

wheels check

falken.jpg

tyres check

stretch003.jpg

stretch check

fittedBW4.jpg

fittedBW2.jpg

fittedBW3.jpg

fittedBW.jpg

enkeis1.jpg

enkeis5.jpg