• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic R

This seems to be an up and coming mod on here, very smart one though as they look pretty good

Thanks for the nice comments guys :) was looking into the wheels ever since I saw hovs - sadly by the time I actually sourced a set they had already been done by a few others too :(

Still a first on cosmic though I believe :) actually washed her this morning - very tempted to go a bit lower on coilovers...

Ta buddy - next up will be mugen style spoiler and im very much considering some meister R coilovers to get her sitting as close to 'flush' as possible....

Cam cover arrived this morning.

Gotta love the purple.

camcover001.jpg

Smart mate - Cosmic and Purple are a good combo, I've seen a couple of guys opt for that scheme - the only issue is other purple dress-up is proper scarce.

If I was you, I'd be on to James@Touge for the Opera Performance Socks - uber rare, uber reputable, and grey with purpley/pinky logos - it's the only way. :) Oh and Do-luck, do some hoses :cool:

Haha yes thats the only problem!!

Calipers need a lick of paint so im trying to sort purple paint. Its HARD! haha

Haha yes thats the only problem!!

Calipers need a lick of paint so im trying to sort purple paint. Its HARD! haha

Purple calipers would rock.

Did you get your Evo Wheels new BTW? If you don't mind me asking; I'm not interested for myself, although they look nice - but I just wanted to find out how they've become so easily sourceable.

Yep its definatley happening if I can get paint sorted - with white decals most probably.

Nope, I had them 2nd hand fella!

I searched for a loooooong time! When I started looking into them id only spotted hov with his blue set for track use and during looking another member over on ctro had temporarily fitted a set so helped me out with my search. By the time I sourced a good set they were already getting more popular - bit gutting but nevermind :)

Only thing is I really want to go lower now as i've got slight stretch on the tyres so my arch gap has grown hah.

Yep its definatley happening if I can get paint sorted - with white decals most probably.

Nope, I had them 2nd hand fella!

I searched for a loooooong time! When I started looking into them id only spotted hov with his blue set for track use and during looking another member over on ctro had temporarily fitted a set so helped me out with my search. By the time I sourced a good set they were already getting more popular - bit gutting but nevermind :)

Only thing is I really want to go lower now as i've got slight stretch on the tyres so my arch gap has grown hah.

White decals sound cool. :cool:

As for the wheels I think they look awesome with your ride height from the previous page. Quite wide those wheels are.

Thanks buddy, Yeah I do like them alot - sit very nicely in line with the arches now due to width and offset, I cant stop looking at all the yanks cars that sit beatifully flush arch & just above tyre.

Thinking of getting the meisterR's just so I can go that bit lower!

Thanks buddy, Yeah I do like them alot - sit very nicely in line with the arches now due to width and offset, I cant stop looking at all the yanks cars that sit beatifully flush arch & just above tyre.

Thinking of getting the meisterR's just so I can go that bit lower!

IIRC, you're on the Eibach's right?

Back