• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Could do with a clean..

The bonnet and bumper looks suprisingly clear of crap. :lol:

I just washed and polished my civic, I couldn't put if off any more as it's been 2 weeks and it was filthy ,it's bloody freezing outside.

The bonnet and bumper looks suprisingly clear of crap. :lol:

I just washed and polished my civic, I couldn't put if off any more as it's been 2 weeks and it was filthy ,it's bloody freezing outside.

The bonnet went on yesterday!

I had a carbon fibre one on up until then :eek:

washed mine today. used a powerwasher for quickness, but didn't realise how cold it was until the water and suds froze on her! I quickly realised that -1Degs isn't the temp to clean the car.

Somtimes, its just not worth it.. I've had times where I've been out in the cold, washing away, and then when it has come to drying off the water drops have started to freeze so I've just had to leave it to prevent paint damage.

I threw warm water over the car today to try and taken some of the salt crystals off. Back end is right mucky.

i went to wash my car earlier this week put on a pre wash of chemical guys citrus wash and gloss and left it for 5 mins came back out and it had froze to the car, also the water tha ran off the car is still frozen on my street

I have washed mine now twice in 2 days :p

Yesterday I washed it as I was off to get some photos with Darren and his Evo 5.

40 mins on the motorway and through the lanes and it looked similar to yours Dotty. The filth was sooo black.

So got up early, and gave it the full treatment today, including a good going over with the PC and all my bits and bobs :cool: I really need to get a life LOL! :lol:

I have washed mine now twice in 2 days :p

Yesterday I washed it as I was off to get some photos with Darren and his Evo 5.

40 mins on the motorway and through the lanes and it looked similar to yours Dotty. The filth was sooo black.

So got up early, and gave it the full treatment today, including a good going over with the PC and all my bits and bobs :cool: I really need to get a life LOL! :lol:

I couldn't bear it being dirty anymore :lol:

8)

I dont think it will stay clean for long mind you

:(

im just jet washing my car just now the sheepskin washmitt and grit guard can stay in the cupboard til it gets warmer, however i am suprised with the wax im using chemical guys 50/50 about 6 weeks on and just after a jet wash it looks damn good, and with a wash with the mitt it as shiny as a mirror again

I think I have gone insane :smt120

Washed the DC5 for the 3rd day in a row today :lol: I wanted to finish off the work I started yesterday, as I only managed to get a coat of sealant on after machine polishing. So once washed and dry, it was into the garage again, and another coat of sealant applied, followed by a coat of wax. At least she is well protected now :cool:

Mine is gipping again :(

It battled the A303, M3 and M25 earlier on :p

She is parked up now and wont be driven till tomorrow.

Beer time :twisted:

Back