• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Could I connect a...........................................

Scousefella

Mental for Oriental
.........................................DC5 manifold including Cat pipe to my EP3 DC Sports Catback? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I expect the JDM front bar will be essential - any other issues?

Oh, the DC Sports is an unmolested fir to an EP3 Cat. 8)

Re: Could I connect a.......................................

Scousefella said:
.........................................DC5 manifold including Cat pipe to my EP3 DC Sports Catback? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I expect the JDM front bar will be essential - any other issues?

Oh, the DC Sports is an unmolested fir to an EP3 Cat. 8)

Yes you can Scouse, and the DC5 manifold is superior to the EP3's. It is a true 4-2-1 whereas the CTR one is 4-1 and is a pile of shite. Hence why I gained about 20wbhp by fitting a Toda manifold and the DC5 lot only see about half that gain (as there manifold is already better so there isn't so much to gain).

A worthy upgrade for any Scouser who'll be sobbing in his Stella at 2pm tomorrow. :wink:

Re: Could I connect a.......................................

CTR_Paul said:
A worthy upgrade for any Scouser who'll be sobbing in his Stella at 2pm tomorrow. :wink:

Cheers for the advice on the zorst. :wink:

As for the football - we shall see. :twisted:

Attention all DC5 owners, if you start the car in the morning and its very loud, I know where your manifold has gone :wink: :lol:

Would you need the JDM Anti-roll bar if you fit a DC5 Manifold? I'm liking the idea of this one. :wink:

Yes it fits and yes you need the JDM sway bar as with most other manifolds. Have just had this fitted to mine, sailed through the MOT as expected and sounds a little meaty, Better than the stock one? YES the flow rate is defo higher. :D

Redcap said:
Yes it fits and yes you need the JDM sway bar as with most other manifolds. Have just had this fitted to mine, sailed through the MOT as expected and sounds a little meaty, Better than the stock one? YES the flow rate is defo higher. :D

Can I request prices please Redcap? 8)

Supply and Fit if you would. :wink:

Chief said:
Why did you get rid of your old mani and race cat one Redcap?

When I bought the Manifold I thought I would be getting a K-Pro and other bits but I have since decided not to.

The fact that I decided not to do this means that it is of little benifit to have it fitted to the car. It will be for sale v.soon once I've given it a shine and taken pics. :D

Scousefella said:

Hi Scouse,

Price for fitting will be time for labour, roughly £60 for about 1 1/2 hrs to take off the old one fit the sway bar and replacement Mani if you know what your doin. The parts can be sourced fairly cheap from somewhere that strips DC5's for Race use. May be as cheap as £100? Mine is off a DC5 by the way.

Redcap said:
Scousefella said:

Hi Scouse,

Price for fitting will be time for labour, roughly £60 for about 1 1/2 hrs to take off the old one fit the sway bar and replacement Mani if you know what your doin. The parts can be sourced fairly cheap from somewhere that strips DC5's for Race use. May be as cheap as £100? Mine is off a DC5 by the way.

Cheers. 8)

Back