• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Couple of Faults

The first one is my drivers window, I may just be being thick here but sometimes when I have the window down (I think when its not fully down only) and I click the button to put it up, it stops and goes back to where it was. I then have to click it up a bit at a time until it gets past the point it stops and it will then go up fully.

Secondly, its possible this has only began after fitting the k pro. The passeneger door will not always unlock when I click the button to de-activate the alarm etc. It always closes ok.

I have a facelift model incase that makes any difference and my k pro came off a 55 plate compared to my 05 - which surely wouldnt have an effect.

any ideas?

The windows get stuck due to your wind deflectors, it thinks something is blocking it and thus goes down again. It will stop where ur deflector starts, try resetting it in the window. As for the door, i have no idea.

just try pushing them to the side, i have replica ones. And they use metal clips to push them to the side. Just push it so it has more space to pass by.

I have this happen to, ive worked out if you pull the button just half way up it stops it happening.

I have a bog standard 55 plate final edition ep3 and the passenger door lock on mine doesnt always unlock. It does always lock if it is open though. Its one of those stupid things every time I take it to a garage to show them the fault it works fine. Not really too bothered though because Im the only person that ever goes in the car. :D

Mines has been doing it since getting k pro :confused:

As for the window im not sure it is the wind deflector as the window comes back down when its no where near the top of its travel or the deflector itself :(

^^ Yeah I know I just wanted to rule out the wind deflector thing. I can get round it by doing the same as you, I was just wondering if there was a reason why it does it

^^ :lol: aye good ol honda!

Well there goes my premier ecu theory, fcuk knows what it is, pain in the t*ts anyway

You sure your windows rubber channel isnt on its way out..I have had three so far...Look at the channel running up the door and see if its folded/looks melted etc.

I have a final edition EP3, no wind deflectors and my drivers window does the same on occasion. All I do is send the window back up in auto whilst gently pushing on the window (upper part), goes back up no problem.

Back