• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CPL in Max power!

I see you have a nice three page spread in Januarys Max Power.

Congrats :wink:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who reads Max Power every now and again :oops:

Thanks dotty. The people at Max Power tell me that they are going to be featuring more performance orientated stuff in the future.

CPL Racing said:
Thanks dotty. The people at Max Power tell me that they are going to be featuring more performance orientated stuff in the future.

I also saw the feature on that Evo.. (The green one) and you were next to at the pod. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How did you get on against that thing? :shock:

Isn't being even being mentioned in the same sentence as Lax Power a bad thing??? :?

Neily03 said:
Isn't being even being mentioned in the same sentence as Lax Power a bad thing??? :?

They had a uk top tuners feature, It was actually a good feature 8)

Congrats... but you have to promise to tell us when the following happens:

Ring Ring, Ring Ring
"Hello CPL"
"Innit bruv! ow much iz ya neons like?"
:lol:

SOates82 said:

Ring Ring, Ring Ring
"Hello CPL"
:lol: :lol:

Friendy said:
Suppose you have to keep your old customers aswell.

Good thing is CPL have already been round the block so to speak and had lots of features in "proper" magazines.

Nemesis although promoting tuning were really pushing the Max Power market of Body kits and NOS systems.

Just don't stick a mahoosive wing on the back and fit neons Guy. :lol:

All you got to see is the amount of people that actually buy Max Flower compared with other magazines, they sell like 10-15 Times more and thats no joke than mags like J Tuner Banzai etc etc (im not knocking these by the way)

And so they get out to the masses and get you noticed, also I was there at the Pod with Guy and Dan from Max Power when most of that was being done and Dan was saying how they are getting away from the Max Power image and featurning more performance based cars.

tp said:
Friendy said:
If it makes your business grow then surley its a good thing.

It wasn't for Nemesis.
They just weren't taken seriously after that. :(

That wont happen to CPL, how Guy manages installs on his own I will never know, when ever I'm there he's always busy with this and that 8)

- Kevin.

SOates82 said:

Ring Ring, Ring Ring
"Hello CPL"

:lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL

SOates82 said:

Ring Ring, Ring Ring
"Hello CPL"

:lol: :lol: Familiar with the Sheppy/Sittingbourne lingo I see!! :wink: :lol:

Good on him to get his company big business like that but personally i would not like Max Power Chavs driving around with my company name on their cars acting like total divs. :evil:

In the end of the day, business is business and if thats the only way he can get cash then i wish him well.

Anyone scan it ???

Would like to see it but can't bring myself to buy a copy :lol:

Carl

Listen people, can we not turn this thread into a "CPL Bashing" please? :roll:

Guy has done bloody loads for us lot and when he pops an ad in a mag which WE don't take a great liking too he gets slated for it. :evil:

Look at it another way, the Max Power Audience throw more money at Cars than anyone - why not advertise on their pages?

Guy is running a business and earning his crust. 8)

Back