• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CR-Z with a few little extras

:lol: I bet the mpg on this with it being lightened will be very good. And to be honest from what I've seen, those rear seats aren't good for much anyway.

I like all the new additions except the rear light tinting and harnesses (wrong sort of seats for it imo).

I look forward to seeing this at the next Norwich meet! :cool:

Seems like such a shame to strip the interior of a new car :( , I'd find it hard to do myself TBH.

Good looking cars these :D .

The rear seats are rubbish unless you are under 10 years old or are really short lol, harness wise i agree i think i might take it off till I can change the seats to some nice bride ones.

We need to sort a Norwich meet soon now the suns out and its nice for trips to the seaside for chips/ice cream :p.

well with my driving most ive seen from full tank is 440 but if i drove abit more carefully i dont think 480+ is out of reach for it staying in eco and not razzing down country roads in sport mode

:confused:
440.... 480..... the MOST ive ever had outa mine was 360 and that was in ECO AND a run to London and back.... 48mpg, but nowhere near 440 a tank!!! I dont know where you are getting these figures from?!? :evil:

Mugen are unofficially reported to be releasing their CR-Z concept Supercharger as a kit after further testing and development.

Completely unconfirmed, but just imagine it! :twisted:

:confused:
440.... 480..... the MOST ive ever had outa mine was 360 and that was in ECO AND a run to London and back.... 48mpg, but nowhere near 440 a tank!!! I dont know where you are getting these figures from?!? :evil:

filled up at pertrol station tonight and this is what im getting from just about full tank

mpg.jpg

HOW??? do you drive in eco mode all the time or do long distance driving? (oh rumour has it your getting rid??? :/ this true?)

HOW??? do you drive in eco mode all the time or do long distance driving? (oh rumour has it your getting rid??? :/ this true?)

No I do a mixed bit of driving with it abit of sport down country lanes then eco the rest of the time really seems to work out good on fuel, I thought that i might of had to let it go but now I have another job sorted I can Keep it :D

Martin told me he drives like his Nan...that's why lolz.

lol :p only drive like a granny till I hit some country roads then im like a possesed demon haha

Dude I think you're mental ripping apart your brand new CRZ like that :lol: .

It's something different to play about with im enjoying the tinkering, just a shame parts are so hard to get for them at the moment.

It drives amazing at the moment and with a few more tweaks and once its lowered I hope to make it handle even better, Id welcome people to see how they think it handles as a second opinion cant be bad plus may point out something else I can improve apon.

Yea i need another of the same seat, but someone told me they dont make them anymore so I may have to try and pick a second hand one up.

Back