• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Crashed FN2

Bloody hell that has taken some punishment. :eek:

The occupant area does look very well though considering the rest of the car - hope all is well for those in the car at the time.

That's had a real hard rear ender (Sounds like Tec's normal weekend!), but it's pretty impressive taht the cabin looks fairly undamaged.

Jesus look at the state of that tyre, it’s taken some punishment in its life.

Must admit that when ever I’ve seen a crashed type r it's been done properly.

hope no one was in the back but im sure cars which people die in get crushed no matter what they are even if its the last of a certain type

The alloys look like in decent nick... ;)

Heavy crash in all seriousness - hope the occupants are seeing Christmas through..

If it's this one then the owner was racing a BMW. I have no sympathy for these people (except the home owner)

DSCF1174.jpg

http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=148542

For those of you that can't see the above thread here is an extract from it :

This morning at just gone 7, the driver of a honda civic and an unknown BMW decided they'd have a race.
Over the hill where I live.

Now the driver of the honda civic is fighting for his life.
While the BMW driver hides from police who have got his index number from a CCTV camera.

They were both doing well over 150mph for what happened to have happened.

The driver of the honda lost control of his car and veered into the grass curb.
This propelled his car into the air at great speed.
It flew across (spinning at least 4 times) 120 yards into the roof of my brothers house.
And then crashed upside down to the ground.

The man managed to get out of the car, as a passing driver stopped to help
(the BMW meanwhile left the scene)
Before he eventually passed out due to internal bleeding.

If my brother hadn't have been away for the weekend he could well have been injured as the car hit above his bedroom.

There have been police, helicopters, camera men around all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damage looks to match that one actually - looks like the same car.

Do we know if the driver survived? Says in the link he was fighting for his life?

Bit of a d*ck though...........

Back