• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX crazy NSX - GT spec

startrack

Formerly type_r_lover
I've told some of ya that I was after a replacement in the coming month or so for the civic.

One of my contact in Japan is offering me this NSX.
Let me know what you think ....
that one is just EXTREME. That body kit would SO have to go ... wtf with the spoiler ....

The spec is:
  • 1991/7 NSX
  • 51000 KMS total (Changed to Stack at 31000KM)
  • Willwood brake calliper front and rear, brembo side brake
    brand new Advance coilover suspension
  • Uprated Suspension Bushes
  • Infiniti big throttle
  • HKS F-CON V-PRO
  • Induction Kit
  • Attain Oil Catch Tank
  • 3 Layer Radiator
  • DC Sports exhaust manifold
  • Taitec exhaust
  • LSD(1.5WAY)4.4
  • OS LSD final 4.4
  • OS clutch
  • Light weight flywheel
  • Mugen roll cage
  • twin bucket seat
  • Takata harness
  • Stack 8130 Dash Meter
  • GT wide kit
  • Carbon bonnet
  • Acric rear hatch
  • Front canard
  • Route K's GT wing
  • Rear under defuser
  • GT1 headlight
  • Led tail light
  • Aero mirror
  • Volk ce28
  • BS55S S-Tyres
all that for about £30K

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats gonna be too hardcore for UK roads. You will only end up spending more modifying it to suit our roads.

That's a bit different... :eek:

Fair play for all the work and effort that's gone into it but - in my opinion - it's ruined the look of a car. Too OTT for my personal tastes, especially considering how sleek and 'fast' the NSX looks in standard guise anyway.

wtf?!!!? I know there are some crazy cars in Japan but that is taking the **** surely?!!?

Don't do it Anouar :(

Buy a std one imo mate.

I've been after a standard one for a few month now, but they are in such demand over there that no good one makes it to the docks at the mo.

That's what I've been told anyway.

I spoke to Miguel at newera and he just told me to forget it.

But I am pretty stubborn, so I've been trying various contacts. The people who have pointed me to that car are actually quite helpful, and have told me that my best bet is to buy a modified one, as people just don't want modified NSX's.

so here we are, that's how I am considering getting that MONSTER !

but don't worry guys, if it makes it's way here, it WONT be on the road like that. I got standards :lol: (although some might question that ...)

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

A thing of beauty should be loved and cherished - not fu*ked and abused. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The phrase on that website is street legal so I would assume this is US standard.

Any UK dash has to permanently display current speed, on this it appears that you can display 'other' items instead of current speed, in this case it is not UK legal. You will probably be able to get it through an MOT by leaving it on speed setting, however, this, if checked properly will fail.

There are plenty of acceptable to good standard UK NSX's come up for sale for less than that, mine was less than that price 2 years ago and is a 1997 3.2 in almost concourse condition.

Personally if importing an NSX from Japan, I would only be looking at 3 types, type S, type S zero and type R.

2 type S's were sold earlier this month for less than $60k so all in to the UK would probably not be much more than this one.

the stack should be OK. the 8130 is road legal ...

http://www.stackltd.com/st8130.html

I can only imagine getting this car if I could change the body kit, and get a full leather re-trim inside...

The phrase on that website is street legal so I would assume this is US standard.

Any UK dash has to permanently display current speed, on this it appears that you can display 'other' items instead of current speed, in this case it is not UK legal. You will probably be able to get it through an MOT by leaving it on speed setting, however, this, if checked properly will fail.

There are plenty of acceptable to good standard UK NSXs come up for sale for less than that, mine was less than that price 2 years ago and is a 1997 3.2 in almost concourse condition.

Personally if importing an NSX from Japan, I would only be looking at 3 types, type S, type S zero and type R.

2 type S's were sold earlier this month for less than $60k so all in to the UK would probably not be much more than this one.

mate, if you got any news of 3.2 6MT NA2 NSX's going for sale in the UK then please let me know!
I'd get one of those any day to a 1991 NA1 crazily modded. The mechanical differences between NA1 and NA2 are quite important, and I'd much rather prefer an NA2.
I can then choose to make it look like this one if I want to :lol:

There is a 1997 on autotrader at the moment, but after doing some basic checks on it, it is either an auto or a late registered 3.0 :(

But at only £23k still seems a bargain if a late NA1 (still dbw and later wheels but no 6 speed box or 3.2)

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/ww...category=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200710104236645

HONDA NSX, R reg
Scarce sports car, stunning dark metallic green, only 61,000 miles. Fintray Garage, usual dealer facilites. P/X just about anything. £22,995

I thought I would ring for a chat, it's one of the last NA1 manuals and is in very good condition.

At Bruntingthorpe last year I had a go with a well used NA1 and there was nothing in it, both achieving 156mph on the runway.

Ok, cant get autotrader from work. Will check later at home. auto is obviously a big no-no, but I will give them a call ...

There are plenty of acceptable to good standard UK NSX's come up for sale for less than that, mine was less than that price 2 years ago and is a 1997 3.2 in almost concourse condition.

I thought I would ring for a chat, it's one of the last NA1 manuals and is in very good condition.

At Bruntingthorpe last year I had a go with a well used NA1 and there was nothing in it, both achieving 156mph on the runway.

Sweet! ok, defo time to leave work then !

thanks mate!

Back