• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Credit crunch Jazz

Anyone know of any good deals on a Jazz? With the credit crunch and all, maybe I'll be swapping my EP3 for a Jazz. :lol:

Anyone know of any good deals on a Jazz? With the credit crunch and all, maybe I'll be swapping my EP3 for a Jazz. :lol:

No such luck. I want one for the missus but they are offering £500 off list off the old versions at the dealer which is pants. I also have connections discount for new ones and they are still offering £500 off them too. Just being far too greedy if you ask me. I'm waiting till they are "really" gagging to sell cars. :evil:

Iirc if you are a member of Costco you get 10% off list price on a few Honda models.

Well thats the case with our nearest store & dealership anyways.
They also throw in (I'm not sure of the correct name of it...) but the Dynamic package for free too.

I had a text from Cambridge Honda saying "New 08 Model Jazz now £7995". That must be the most basic trim? What are they "normally"?

Edit: Just looked at their website, £7995 for an S trim (normally from £9780 OTR), with 35% deposit and 2 year 0% finance.

http://www.cambridge-honda.co.uk/showroom/limited_offers/

They are offering the same on the connection deal too. I thought being on the honda discount scheme you were supposed to get better deals?? :evil:

I would like the top of the range version because the missus likes the full glass roof.

They are offering the same on the connection deal too. I thought being on the honda discount scheme you were supposed to get better deals?? :evil:

I would like the top of the range version because the missus likes the full glass roof.
you can but not all dealerships accept connections. also they wont give you a good deal if you are p/x'ing somthing else

Shame they never did a "hot hatch" version of the Jazz as its meant to be quite a good car;)

They did.

wp2-800.jpg

http://www.mugen-power.com/street/fit/introduction/index.html

Bump

Anyone got any deals on the new Jazz??

Just wanted an idea what others have been getting so i know what to expect as its looking i'll be getting one next weekend.

Bump

Anyone got any deals on the new Jazz??

Just wanted an idea what others have been getting so i know what to expect as its looking i'll be getting one next weekend.

I've got a deal on the table at the mo on a top of the range EX version with £550 off for Honda Connections. They were also going to give us £3500 for our 05 Yaris T2 and wanted another £500 on top to get the PCP payments down to £170 a month instead of £200 a month. A bit of a deal but i don't want to pay the £500 so i'm going to wait till they can go the whole hog!! :D

I've got a deal on the table at the mo on a top of the range EX version with £550 off for Honda Connections. They were also going to give us £3500 for our 05 Yaris T2 and wanted another £500 on top to get the PCP payments down to £170 a month instead of £200 a month. A bit of a deal but i don't want to pay the £500 so i'm going to wait till they can go the whole hog!! :D
they seem a bit reluctant to take px with a connections or if they do its usualy a rubbish price. you have done well to be offered it. i know this isnt relevent but a month or so ago connections were offering civic type r's for £14995 0% finance for 3 years

Thanks for the input Matt :cool:

I think we'll be going for the 1.4 ES as the EX is slightly out of budget. Dont get me wrong- the glass roof etc are very cool, but not sure if its worth the extra £1,200 or whatever it is ontop of the ES.

I've done a bit of on-line research so i've got a few figures in mind- so i'll just see what my honda dealer say.

Gary

Phone Nortonway Honda. Speak to Roy or John (in sales), tell them Chris Goddard sent you and see what they can do for you mate. :cool:

Whats the "code" for the new 09 Jazz??

As in EP3, FN2, FD2 are the Civic Type R- whats the equivalent(sp) for the Jazz??

Back