• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR 30AE Stolen

Got a shock this morning at 5:30am two guys came into house and demanded my car keys.

Its a Nighthawk black 30th anniversary with a Tanabe exhaust. Dragon decal and Richard Burns sticker at the back.

Stolen in the Chorlton area of Manchester

Bastards :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock: :shock: Sorry to here this smokedog! :cry: :x Fookin scum!!! :x :x

Thank god i've only got about 10 weeks left with mine! :cry:

:shock:

Just glad you are ok mate.

Doesn't make you feel any better, but cars can be replaced, people can't.

Good luck getting it back :wink:

Damn that's not good, sorry to hear whats happened :(

As everyone else has said at least they didn't do anything esle other than take the keys :?

Carl

Ah, sh1t man... sorry to hear the bad news. It might not feel like much in the way of consolation but number one is you're safe and sound.

Gutting. :( All the best, mate.

Andy

Sh!t mate, that's not good at all :(

At least your safe though. Some proper coonts around today :x

Manchester again. Bad luck mate, hope they are caught and raped in prison badly! :x

Thanks for the support guys. If anything I'm not sure if they want them to find the car agin. As I would of lost out, as it would be recorded as a stolen recovery. Plus starting to feel it more trouble than it worth.

Heres how it went down:

They kicked in the front door, then kitchen door to get a knife. Went into my housemates room and threaten him with the knife asking for the keys.

They made their way into my room. I open the door seen them come up the stairs. Tried to push the door shut, got over powered. They entered and punched me in the face.

They made away with my 26"LCD tv and 19" monitor too

You'd have to pay me to own a CTR in Manchester. :(

Really really feel for you mate, fingers crossed it'll be burnt out so you don't need to have it back after the bastards have taken it. :(

Why are there sooo many CTR's knicked in Manc? Are they shipped out of the country or just used for raids on shops etc........... :? :? :?

N8 ORTS said:
Why are there sooo many CTR's knicked in Manc? Are they shipped out of the country or just used for raids on shops etc........... :? :? :?

Far too much hassle shipping them out of Manchester (High probability of being nicked driving along the motorway to get the car to a port, thats what coppers are doing half the time they are sat on motorway bridges), I'd bet it'll end up in some shitty area of Manchester being used in a raid on a shop or bank job.

Crap.....really sorry to hear that mate :(

Hope you and your housemate are both ok and don't let it affect you too much.

CTR_Paul said:
fingers crossed it'll be burnt out so you don't need to have it back after the barstewards have taken it. :(
I was hoping that too. It wasn't to be. They have found the car in Moss Side and it hit two parked cars.

Thats just f*cked me up even more :(

smokedog said:
CTR_Paul said:
fingers crossed it'll be burnt out so you don't need to have it back after the barstewards have taken it. :(
I was hoping that too. It wasn't to be. They have found the car in Moss Side and it hit two parked cars.

Thats just f*cked me up even more :(

:cry: :cry: Really sorry to here that! :cry: :cry:

ritzctr said:
Maybe it will be a write off now.
Not seen it they wouldn't let me, said they need the police to dust for prints first.

Asked about the damage and he said its medium damage to the front wing.

:shock: Gutted for you mate. :( Hope they catch the scum involved. :x :x

Back