• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR NHB and M3 CSL

Black R said:
Go_fish said:
Yes, the engine noise IS addictive. That's one of the main reasons he decided to swap the other M3 for it about a year ago. I didn't really like the CSL initially as it does not have the same comfort or gadget factor as the standard M3, but now we have had Recaro make some custom front seats for us, and added a sat nav, so it's a little more comfy :D

Still have nothing to hang on to when going round the bends though as there are no proper door handles .....

You'd think on a car that costs that much they could've at least put some blinking door handles on the inside!!! :roll: (Go CTR :D !!)

If u want comfort then get a normal M3, thought CSL was designed as a track day car, hence the semi slick tyres :twisted:

True, true, but we already had the normal M3, and husband really wanted the CSL - it's his daily driver so I didn't really mind :)

(We only use the slicks during the summer ... and not been on the track yet with it ... Although husband has done 3 courses now at the Nurburging with the M3 drivers training run by BMW - although that was in standard SMG M3s)

Back to comfort in a couple of years - M5 due in 2007 (boys and their toys .... :lol: )

Previous car: M3 coupe in individual Sterling Grey (with lots of toys ..)

Dsc00074w.jpg

M5...now thats the one. long wait as per usual :idea:

awsome car tho E60..foook!

and what tires are on the CSL in the pic? they s3s??

here a lovely CSL that u prob seen at the ring..blue except for sills and lower lips and handles etc...looked mint. also a white one with M stickers right across it...sweet.

Germany24-07-05sunday011.jpg

dtm 8)

Nice motors the old beemers 8)

Btw you have a broken tile on your lefthand bay window roof..............................ill replace it for a grand (cash only)

Sean

DAN THE MAN said:
M5...now thats the one. long wait as per usual :idea:

awsome car tho E60..foook!

and what tires are on the CSL in the pic? they s3s??

here a lovely CSL that u prob seen at the ring..blue except for sills and lower lips and handles etc...looked mint. also a white one with M stickers right across it...sweet.

Germany24-07-05sunday011.jpg

dtm 8)

No idea what the tyres are but will ask husband and let you know :) I know they are def not the slicks as they are in the garage at the mo.

No idea where they got a blue CSL from - unless it was a re-spray. To my knowledge they were only ever made in silver grey and black .... :?

Seany said:

Btw you have a broken tile on your lefthand bay window roof..............................ill replace it for a grand (cash only)

Sean

Cheers Seany - what an offer! :D

We are planning on moving in the not-too-distant future so will be sure to pass on your details to the next owner :wink:

Go_fish said:
Seany said:

Sean

Cheers Seany - what an offer! :D

We are planning on moving in the not-too-distant future so will be sure to pass on your details to the next owner :wink:

i had to check that out. It is broken :shock:

that's good eyes as I had to look twice and the 2nd time hard too.

Nice cars though, I echo everyone else.

Go_fish said:
Although husband has done 3 courses now at the Nurburging with the M3 drivers training run by BMW - although that was in standard SMG M3s)

Back to comfort in a couple of years - M5 due in 2007 (boys and their toys .... :lol: )

We saw these courses at the Ring when we were on HET this year. They look like fun :twisted:
Are these free or very cheap through BMW when you buy a M3?

paul.goffin said:
Go_fish said:
Although husband has done 3 courses now at the Nurburging with the M3 drivers training run by BMW - although that was in standard SMG M3s)

We saw these courses at the Ring when we were on HET this year. They look like fun :twisted:
Are these free or very cheap through BMW when you buy a M3?

Nope! About £1500 a time! Through BMW driver training school.

Welsh-Rich said:
Can't believe I've only just spotted these....very nice collection there

Thats quite a driveway 8)

Thanks again :) We have a few things in life we really enjoy - one of which is our cars. We have been lucky to have some great cars over the past few years, and hopefully that will continue for many years to come!

Back