• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR Number 2 is on its way

Neily03

Professional Hippy
Pick it up next weekend.

04042009297.jpg

04042009298.jpg

:)

How much did you pay in the end?
£13500 with an excellent deal on my fabia. There's a scratch on the front skirt and a slight curb on one of the wheels which they're going to fix and put in a new set of red mats.

It's also my first used car in 9 years! :shock: :eek: The last 3 have been brand spankers.

£13500 with an excellent deal on my fabia.

:cool: :cool:

Nice mate :D .

I should imagine it will be alot more excitig to drive than the Fabia, not that the Fabia is a bad car, but a Type R should get the hairs on the arms standing up again.

Only just noticed it hasn't got the front or side Type-R badges... :eek: tbh it looks great without them! 8)

Cool, congrats. I'm glad that there's increasing support for the FN2, I think it's a really nice car. And to be honest, performance wise it's very close to the EP3. Worth getting one now as it looks like production of 3 door civics may not continue :(

Yeah, I don't think the 3 door (sport or type r) are starting up in June when Honda comes back online. The new Jazz will displace that drop off and some of the CRV volumes. Don't know if it's just a delayed start for three door cars or if they're canned altogether. I know that a three door 2011 civic is looking pretty unlikely.

Toolpac may know better, think he works at honda?

Back