• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR on NOS - Update new Dash Lights - need your opinion on....

Hey all, my CTR has been up for sale and itr got a new home in scotland from Wednesday - so i thought id take some pics before see goes :smt022

RESIZEDCIMG0624.jpg

RESIZEDCIMG0625.jpg

RESIZEDCIMG0626.jpg

RESIZEDCIMG0627.jpg

RESIZEDCIMG0628.jpg

RESIZEDCIMG0629.jpg

RESIZEDCIMG0637.jpg

RESIZEDCIMG0623.jpg

Its crazy what us fella's do for women - insnt it?!??!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Nooooooo don't do it man, i think your car is the first i've seen with NOS, well impressed, got any power figures?

Hi mate, is the power figure ok? :p:p:p

dsc00198-1.jpg

I had the air bag light come up today - 3 days before the car is due to go, £937 to fix and thats just on parts! WTF, i can actually say im sick as a dog!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate - im moving in with the girl friend and i need something that is cheaper to run, doesn't need to have fuel put in every other day and doesn't need to be serviced every 5,000 miles. I've had it for 3 years now and ive had fun, also been getting to much unwanted attention from the police recently!!

£900 for part only... what failed sounds to me like a expensive air bag control unit? Aaron Coady is selling a air bag control unit on civictyper forum.

its the air bag assembly, ive been on the phone to Honda UK and kicked off big style saying i was going to go to the papers and everything else, as they didnt repair it in the 3 times it went to to my local dealership under warranty. Poor fella i tied him in knots!

Waiting for a call back now!! To round things off the exhaust snapped yesterday!! so thats in being fixed now!!

im starting to hate cars!! lol!!

tbh they would get on my nerves after a while as they are quite full on. Your car so your rules :cool:

I quite like 'em mate. Being the blindey that i am they would certainly be easier to see;)

been looking all over how to make them blue :p i still think blue is much softer on yours eyes for distant night driving

They are a little Fast and the Furious, but they look ok, looks a little like a Nasa shuttle with all of the nobs and dials but the colour scheme is good.

Keep them dude, blue looks cool.

Back