• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR with Charger, Cams & Nos

That's a huge NOS bottle!

Very nice mate and impressive figures :smt023

Nice spec :twisted:

So when you coming down to get a proper time down here ;) :lol:

Carl

Congrats m8, looks a cracking install

As soon as I get a job :) and finances say yer then I deffo getting Cams the sump and oil catch tank fitted etc etc :)

Im holding back on the Gas for now, but may use a little for cooling but Bottle would have to be in the boot :)

Cheers for the kind comments 8)

N77 said:
Nice spec :twisted:

So when you coming down to get a proper time down here ;) :lol:

Carl

I will be down with Stuart for Japshow 24th June.

Nos will be working so I'm expecting a very good time. I will do no Nos runs so I can compare my times to Crail........

Nice figures mate, made the same power as Friendy's SC + IPS cam'd car, maybe the dyno readings aren't so different now Pete?

Tarticus said:
Congrats m8, looks a cracking install

As soon as I get a job :) and finances say yer then I deffo getting Cams the sump and oil catch tank fitted etc etc :)

Im holding back on the Gas for now, but may use a little for cooling but Bottle would have to be in the boot :)

Cams are really impressive, car really pulls much better in 4th & 5th, thats where I felt the differance.

I can't wait for the gas to work - When me and Guy when out on a test run and he switched the spray on. The speedo seemed to be heading towards 140mph very quickly!!

260wbhp is the same as Friendy got in his KSC'd CTR isn't it, nice to see that the power runs people are putting in are fairly consistent be it CPL or wherever.

Must be a silly quick car with the NOS on 8)

Very nice, and that time without it being stripped either (what it looks like).

Looks like i'll see you at Japshow mate, look forward to seeing what it can run 8) Awesome car

I wont get dragged into an argument about it, but im happy that when I have the cash and my cames get fitted and tuned at CPL with Dyno results Ill gladly drive to system R and have my car dynoed there to see the differences (if any).

I do believe a couple of things about the cams and there install and tuning etc etc, which I wont make public on this forum.

All I know is that dynos are tuning tools and the faster peple realise this and stop all the pub talk and crap the better.

At least Scotts and also mine and the Keisers car have proved there worth on the drag strip etc etc and stuck there 1/4 Mile figures there for everyone to see, this is not a dig at anyone by the way, just wish more people would have a play and take part...........(hint hint Ferret hint hint)

Still a great install and nice to see more cars with the IPS cams roll on Jap Show :)

you going to mod the exterior at all? carbon it make it light etc?

great time mate impressive work! :D

I also recognise that shift light :)

is that a 50lb bottle by the way :) and have u got a purge valve

Tarticus said:

That's the 11lb bottle. And I have got 2. :wink:
The 50lb is the big mutha I have at the back of Paul's workshop. :twisted:

Bit dangerous having the bottle in the front as if the pipe blows off or the blow off goes your dead.

Good chance if the staging people see that there they wont let you run.
You are supposed to have a firewall between the bottle and driver compartment....technically.

I have mine bolted and tied down in the boot but run a blow down tube. It would be worth investing in a similar setup to route the blow off out, just for safety sake. :wink:

Its a 10lb bottle :wink:

The shift light is a great mod - I set it to 8k for road use and it came on driving back at night, it nearly blinded me!! never miss a gear change again.

By the way the car is stripped out, no front seat, back seat or anything in boot. I intend to make exterior changes but it is a long way in the future. New engine next year so possibly 2 years before carbon bits and stuff :D

As per Dyno thing - only think that matters is the gains you see when modding, the dyno chart will include my old graph v's +cams. Then one of the NOS run.

Very impressive and as the CTR looks quite standard you must enjoy your moments of pleasure. :wink:

tp said:
Tarticus said:

That's the 11lb bottle. And I have got 2. :wink:
The 50lb is the big mutha I have at the back of Paul's workshop. :twisted:

Bit dangerous having the bottle in the front as if the pipe blows off or the blow off goes your dead.

Good chance if the staging people see that there they wont let you run

Hi TP - this is the place Guy's is mounted and he ain't had any problems. I'm also sure if it was a danger he would have never put it there in the first place.

Please don't get me worried!!!! :shock:

Back