• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Curt's Nighthawk Black EP3 Project

Nice looking EP bud! That's a pretty big drop you've gone for there, time to start planning new routes to avoid speed bumps....

Autosol/polish should work on the headlights. It takes alot of rubbing, but they do clean up well, it made a big difference to mine.

Its fine over speed bumps. my corsa was lowered much much more and that only had trouble if i had a full car!
Ok cheers i'll look into it!

If you want a cheap/quick fix on your headlights there's a video on YouTube of how to do them with toothpaste! Tried it myself and they came up like new,obviously the proper stuff would be abit better though lol

Yea i seen that, did have a quick go with toothpaste sort of works, but after scrubbing for agers the outline is still there :/

Have decided next week, aswell as ordering new brakes, going to order so rear camber arms, because the rear camber is quite negative at the minute, and heard about the fast road set up and fancy going for that!

New brakes arrived today, not fitted yet, should get them on monday/tuesday.
Couple of pictures

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

Front Tarrox F2000 Discs TUV Approved discs Painted as well so no corrosion :)
EBC Standard replacement rear discs
And Ferodo DS2500 Pads

Cant wait to get them on

Back