• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Cussing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FN2 lot over there are far tooo defensive. That one guy is a right idiot. There's me talking to someone who is thinking of buying a FD2 and they have to stick their oar in.

I have to bite my tongue before posting.

There will always be an element who stick oars in where they are not welcome - thankfully they are not resident here on TRO. :cool:

Really enjoying their work :)

Very rarely look over there, but sometimes it's worth it for a laugh.

20 year old CRX junk, wonder what they think of a 1991 NSX :D

That '07 type R' guy really is a tool :roll:

It wouldn't surprise me if it was Harbourmaster to be honest ;)

At least my thread gave some people some entertainment. I can understand someone being defensive of the car they own but at least open your eyes.

Mark

Indeed, it's a unique car.

However for £23k my money would be going to Subara or Mitsubishi :( if I wanted a 4 door hatch / saloon.

At least my thread gave some people some entertainment. I can understand someone being defensive of the car they own but at least open your eyes.

Mark

Had to laugh at this post on the CTRO thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jules86 said:
07-type-r
yapping-1.gif

man they slag each other off. All good solid entertaining cars. and to say a CRX is crap is obviously an idiot talking. whats age got to do with if a cars good or not anyway.. we out of an era where cars were 'great' i think.

Somebody seems to be sailing on the good ship clueless. :lol:

PJS said:
Ali said:
You never know. Publicity like this might just change Honda's mind about importing them in limited numbers. Subaru bent to public opinion after they were criticised for not bringing over the WRX after all.
Major difference though between Subaru and Honda - Subaru needed the extra sales they were losing, and used the rally rep angle to good effect.
Sadly Honda don't and there's nothing about the JDM CTR that is unique - it's more akin to the STi version of the ordinary Scooby, and as it's not involved in anything that is popular and televised, then there's no incentive for them to get officially involved in their importation.
There's not enough difference between the Euro CTR and JDM CTR other than some extra power and doors, and the diff, that wouldn't have an adverse effect on our Official CTR. If it was a case of no CTR, and peaking at the CTS, then yes, there'd be a more defined position for the car to slot in without having any down sides.
Maybe that explains the "news" that White will make an appearance on the colour chart next April, and Tangerine is imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back