• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CW FN-TWO

UPDATE:

Been a while since i've updated this, I have been mostly replacing the entire braking system (well Almost). Up front i am now running DC5 Brembo 4 pots calipers, Project Mu HC-CS pads and S2000 Stoptech discs )which are needed to fit the brembos) Also 20mm spacers so the wheels will fit:rolleyes:. On the rear i have Standard FN2 Calipers painted black, Project Mu Bspec pads and Stoptech discs and 15mm spacers. Also have HKS braided brake lines all round and using Motul RBF600 brake fluid.

Piccies:

Image.jpg

SDC10738.jpg

SDC10741.jpg

SDC10743.jpg

SDC10723.jpg

Image1.jpg

SDC10747.jpg

Small Update.

Not done very much to the car lately, in fact nothing at all(Saving for a house:rolleyes:). One little thing i did get my mitts on was a Genuine Mugen Fuel rail in excellent condition. Soon to be fitted, but maybe get an RRC intake manifold first.

photo_zps660649b9.jpg

That really does look smart in Championship White, there's only red ones it seems around these parts!

Looks to be coming on well too :D

UPDATE

Not updated this in ages, not much happening for a long time but i've got a few bits coming together for a fresh look and some more power:cool:. Managed to bag a couple of bargains recently in the form of Mugen fuel rail and Throttle body off another forum.

photo_zps660649b9.jpg

P1030011_zpsdc5d91ec.jpg

Also I've got some new Alloy's Enkei PF01's in black. Used Performancealloys.com and they were excellent, the wheels arrived 6 day's after i ordered them and came from the US. You just can't beat that for service.

197c59fa-0df4-4e24-b81d-bb40b67a726e_zpsa98923c5.jpg

ccc39256-6559-4f7f-a54e-0643008f8809_zpsb8fb2b40.jpg

Should be an exciting few months as i have got plans for some more things. :twisted:

Evening all, So after what has seemed like ages.....

Enkei's are finally on. :D

Later this week off to TDI North for RRC, Throttle body and Exhaust header. Oh and a service.;) Hopefully see the good side of 230.

Good stuff :twisted:

Got my eyes on fitting a RRC / TB by the end of the year. Out of curiosity, how big is the Mugen TB over the OEM? 1-2mm?

Good stuff :twisted:

Got my eyes on fitting a RRC / TB by the end of the year. Out of curiosity, how big is the Mugen TB over the OEM? 1-2mm?

Mugen is 68mm & i believe the OEM one is 65mm although i may be wrong.

End of an era. My time with the CW is coming to an end. Car has gone up for sale due to me needing a diesel for work, to be honest it was time for a new project anyway. Went and bought a 5 series Can't fault the last 6 years of ownership its been a total pleasure to drive.

Indeed, end of an era. I remember this thread.

Plans for the 5 series then?

Indeed, end of an era. I remember this thread.

Plans for the 5 series then?

Nothing much, just yet. Updated the Satnav and replaced a cracked rear light so far. Picked up a set of OE 18's which I'm having refurbed in Black Chrome. Small drop on springs as it looks like 4x4 at the minute.Maybe looking to upgrade the sound system with some quality speakers as the standard system is pretty poor.

Back