• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

D2 Top Mount Query, HELP!

As above, well I have a good idea, problem being, my suspension has adjustable solid top mounts as you can see, but the allen key heads obviously cant move because of the size of the turret, this makes me believe they should be sitting lower down for full movement. Is this correct?
I bought the car with these already fitted but also was given these washers along with the c spanners etc, now what im wondering is, do these go below the turret to set the top mount down slightly or what is there use?
But surely with the size of them they wont bring it down that much??
Any suggestions welcome please! Any D2 instructions would be great!
18102008249mediumbu6.jpg

18102008251mediumth6.jpg

Have a search through the suspension mods section cap, i'm sure someone was running D2's but can't think of the name.;)

just guessing but them washers look like they slot over the top mount bolts, maybe to stop them moving in the hole?

found out the washers can be used between ep2 and ep3 applications on the bottom arm bolts! but still doesnt solve my top mount issue :(

Have you asked Impulse Performance, they are authorised dealers for D2.

Back