• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

D4N H's 30th EP3 anniversary (Picture heavy) -- new tyres 24/02/13

I spent a lot of time with the car this weekend. Cleaning it most of the day yesterday ready for jap show today at Santa pod.

Fitted real mugen pedals from Marshall-P on here (great to do business with you)

Fakes from before

null_zps2286d9d9.jpg

null_zpsf66aafd2.jpg

Genuine ones

null_zps763530a6.jpg

null_zpsfb21d6df.jpg

I won't post pictures of the car after its been cleaned. You all know what a clean car looks like :lol:

I ran it on the quarter mile as well. My best time I'm told was 15.6. Not sure if that's good but I enjoined it :)

cb8fd947ed5eecd655b46dc669bbeeda_zpsdd9f458c.jpg

Oh **** really! That was you? I always assume that because there are so many EP3's on the road that people are not on forums! Your car is tidy man! Wish I would have spoke to you now.

The lads laughed at me when I said "I'm parking next to the civic". Rat *******s!

My mate laughed and said is that your civic friends ha ...I have seen your car down there few times now that car park drives me mad park as far out the way as you can ..people can't park :/

Amen to that brother. I don't trust the gypsies at the back of the car park either though. We caught some toe rag trying to break in to a car back there once. When he noticed a few of us walking towards him he bolted.

Gypsies everywhere down there always just about aint they, do you go to the gym then?or was you to do with the rugby?

Neither buddy. Kick boxing.

Just seen your post count. Welcome to the forum. If you have not already go introduce yourself in the newbie section :) there are a few of us about in the Maidstone area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Say in the local Honda garage while the car gets a service. Bored already. But Honda price promise FTW!

Another year down. Service done. A couple of advisories. Front drop links. Exhaust bracket broken, clutch high, air con radiator screwed (this has never worked, but I'll get it done later this year)

I think I am going to get a lightened flywheel while I get it all fixed. Is it a waste of money or not?

So a couple of weeks ago I got a new clutch (OEM), a lightened flywheel (RPC), braided clutch line, new drop links, and my back box mount welded back on.

The car feels much better now. It's hard to tell what it is thats doing it (probably a combination of all the new clutch stuff), but the car feels far better in the lower rev range now. As well as being nicer in traffic with the better bitting point.

So I had the engine management light come on and some misfiring.

My mechanic said it was likely the coil packs or spark plugs. So we have changed the spark plugs and that has not worked. The next thing to try is the cool packs.

I can't seem to find cool packs to check the price. Could someone help me out please? He said about £500, seems a little steep to me. Or am I wrong?

Back