• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

D4N H's 30th EP3 anniversary (Picture heavy) -- new tyres 24/02/13

Nice Type-R pairing there :D

The red one is just like mine and a friend has a silver one the same............ had to do a double take as like looking at our cars!!

I had some goodies from Hendy turn up in the week. Fitted some jazz window washers. I can't work out how to fit the parts on my seats though so will need to do some home work.

ED1B922A-BF5A-44C5-A7A3-E4E595E2F3BA-997-0000012BD5646FED_zpsde178b73.jpg

I thought that but it pops right back off again. I will pack it and glue I think. It slides on, but is very loose. The other thing is to hold the fabric in place on the sliding part that goes under your knees. I think that's a job for when I can take the whole seat out :(

Got a service coming up and the local Honda garage is a joke. Whats the best place for a service in the south east?

I have full Honda service history, except one. This one service was done at Formula 1 in town, looking at the price and the fact they changed all the plugs too, seemed like a bargain.

I have full Honda service history, except one. This one service was done at Formula 1 in town, looking at the price and the fact they changed all the plugs too, seemed like a bargain.

I have full Honda service history as well. But if there is a reputable garage I can use instead that would be fine. The thing is the woman on the service desk at invictor is rubbish and does not like to stick to the Honda price promise. And she also told me the other week there was no point getting my car back on service schedule (my last service was a month or two late).

That made me not want to take my car there.

I do it myself. Saves garage problems and my history was 20% independant anyway. So i wasnt too fussed about it
generally i do all my cars myself unless its 100% main dealer. Then i keep it in main dealer

I'd say the bonus with Honda is that they take the effort to find any faults with your car (as it may be more money for them) with the Honda Health check.

I can service my car but I'd never have spotted some of the things they did.

I'd say the bonus with Honda is that they take the effort to find any faults with your car (as it may be more money for them) with the Honda Health check.

I can service my car but I'd never have spotted some of the things they did.

The last time I took my car to Honda I had to make a complaint to the dealer principal as I initially received good service but one of the staff at this place was incredibly rude to me when I questioned the (hefty) bill. I could have actually launched this guy.

Tgm only for me, and has been since that incident.

Oh yeah, Honda prices are crazy. The woman Dan was talking about is quite rude, I dealt with her on an earlier service. She quoted me a stupid price for discs and pads all round, even though I didn't actually need them. HHC said they were 75% worn or something similar. But this time the guy was a nice bloke and was under no impression I was going to get them to do it :lol: he just said what needed doing and told me the part prices.

He even gave me some advice on parts that I was going to do myself.

That bird on servicing has a terrible phone manner. I spoke to her last year as well a few times (the Mrs has a Mazda and its a joint garage), she is not super bad but I don't like going there just because I need to speak with her.

Ill scope out TGM tomorrow at work. Cheers lads!

Just looked on the map and 65 miles each way seems a little far for just a service. If it was a FRSU are re map I would do that all day long. Anyone know much about TDI south? at least I can go to the shops while I wait there. I know that north is good but I have not read much if anything on there other site.

TDI south is quite expensive from what I remember and is still a good half hour away. IMO, if you're just wanting an oil change use Queen Anne motors in Maidstone. I used to use them all the time for MOTs etc, before I had the Civic and they always seemed really honest, and did the best they could to get one of my cars through an MOT lol.

Just looked on the map and 65 miles each way seems a little far for just a service. If it was a FRSU are re map I would do that all day long. Anyone know much about TDI south? at least I can go to the shops while I wait there. I know that north is good but I have not read much if anything on there other site.

Get a FRSU as well then :lol:

Queen Anne garage is a good shout tbh, never ripped me or the folks off and very honest with everything.

Back