• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dan's EP3 Track Car (Tight Budget Build) Or Not.

Cheers buddy, looks so nice.

Did you have to replace the inner fenders? I think I read somewhere that the pre FL inner fenders won't fit the FL ones.

Hi guys i am back after a 2 and a half year dissapearence i have a soft spot for fords so i was in a fiesta st for a while but i am back in a type r i am picking it up next friday!

Hi guys i am back after a 2 and a half year dissapearence i have a soft spot for fords so i was in a fiesta st for a while but i am back in a type r i am picking it up next friday!

Me too just bought a project for me to fix up and get on the road for the winter as my current car isn’t best suited for winter my conditions. Post some pics up. Any plans for this one or staying as is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi bud i will make a new thread once here and for the mean time plan is make it cleaner and do some little oem bits

Back