• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Darks NHB Ep3 air and Rubber!

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

here you go

not been on in ages here a few pics of some stuff iv done recently

DSCF3280.jpg

mybeast.jpg

Recently went up to Area Motorsport to have camber arms and bolts fitted and a Fast road geometry set up done,
the guys there did a great job and the car feels alot more planted around corners and the turn in is so much better, really makes a differance! could tell on the first round about i found haha!

The set up they use is really good and very accurate taking into account everything!, took them a while to do it as just near the end the pc decided to turn its self off haha, and had to start from the begining again and re do it all!

DSCF5524.jpg

DSCF5901.jpg

got my self an e tech strut brace!

brought it looking like this, green ends and a nasty mark on the brace

IMG_0580.jpg

spent for ever sanding down the paint and prepping the brackets ready for a different colour!
bracket.jpg

done.jpg

the nasty mark on the brace!
mark.jpg

is no longer an issue :WOOT
nomark.jpg

and now fitted! (excuse the state of the engine bay iv not cleaned it for a while and spilt oil last time i put some in haha)
DSCF5992.jpg

also got a new cam cover!!

OEM wrinkle with a lil bit of rainbow flake in it. when the sun hits it it looks great but photos dont really do it justice :sad:
DSCF6193.jpg

im in dire need of a new oil cap now and red bolts!
and the cam plug im debating weather to leave as it is or go carbon fibre!

then today i went to Dynodaze with a few friends for there xmas promotion only £20 for 3 runs!
didnt wanna run mine as i already knew what it runs from when i had it mapped at TDI north
DSCF6223.jpg

DSCF6220.jpg

then after the DC5 went on and was loud as hell ( standard back box) i had to put mine on :twisted: it was err rather loud!
DSCF6244.jpg

ill upload the video later,
only came out at 217.6 which is 10 less than at TDI but my mates 260 BHP VXR came out at 247 so its all good!
she still pulls well and the graph looks great so giving it death everynow and then hasnt hurt it!

brought a huge X brace and floor brace for the back aswell but cant fit them till sunday :( haha

cheers for looking ill get the rest of what iv done wrote up later in the week!

Well my xmas pressys turned up today! been waiting for it for ages. so being patient as i am i left it under the xmas tree ready for sunday and i didnt instantly drop what i was doing to spend an hour in the cold to fit them.....

HONEST!

as you can see the rear of my car looks a bit bare.... standard brace i sprayed red just to liven it up a bit

DSCF6266.jpg

out with the old in with the new ( top is old brace)

DSCF6272.jpg

Rear Cross brace fitted! looks mint
DSCF6273.jpg

floor brace behind the front seats!
DSCF6278.jpg

view from behind! looks awesome! fills the back up nicely and you can see the top when the boot is shut :p
DSCF6279.jpg

DSCF6282.jpg

the view out my rear view mirror, doesnt really affect the view so its all good!

DSCF6283.jpg

the car feels a hell of alot stiffer now and from the drive iv just been on, seems to handles much better, so in the last week iv gone from no braces to front middle and two at the rear haha,

ill get some proper pictures when its lighter and im not stuck in the car port freezing and no room haha

cheers for looking!

me my bro and my best mate went for a bit of a xmas photo shoot earlier!

DSCF6300.jpg

DSCF6306.jpg

DSCF6310.jpg

DSCF6311.jpg

DSCF6312.jpg

DSCF6313.jpg

DSCF6314.jpg

DSCF6315.jpg

DSCF6317.jpg

DSCF6322.jpg

DSCF6330.jpg

DSCF6331.jpg

DSCF6332.jpg

DSCF6336.jpg

DSCF6337.jpg

DSCF6338.jpg

DSCF6354.jpg

DSCF6362.jpg

DSCF6363.jpg

DSCF6369.jpg

DSCF6373.jpg

DSCF6376.jpg

DSCF6380.jpg

DSCF6381.jpg

i got the rear braces made from a guy on CTRO forums

Went for a drive with a few mates through some lovely country lanes and then for some more photos at alport heights 1000 Ft up, was a fun day, used plenty of fuel ***!
DSCF6555.jpg

DSCF6564.jpg

DSCF6572.jpg

DSCF6579.jpg

DSCF6588.jpg

DSCF6590.jpg

DSCF6592.jpg

DSCF6603.jpg

DSCF6619.jpg

DSCF6625.jpg

DSCF6628.jpg

DSCF6630.jpg

yeah his boot is rather heavy now haha

its not exactly that much bracing, they come with a bottom brace standard. top brace stops top of car moving. and the X to keep them together. floor brace prob doesnt do much but looks great, , less than having a half cage etc.

one small change happened recently!
sold my ITG maxogen intake and brought the all singing all dancing Gruppe M :twisted:
stupidly expensive but yeild by far the best gains so i should hopefully be able to get a proper reading on a dyno now haha
with the itg being in the wing on a dyno there wasnt enough air getting to the filter, so it always ran lower than it should do (228) with the gruppe m being on the scuttle panal it should give me a proper reading ( more like 230-232) and with it being alot better filter i may even gain a few ponies. it does feel and perform alot better now right accross the rev range
iv also brought an RBC inlet manifold which when i get it fitted and mapped i should see more towards 250 bhp as i am mating it with a 74mm Throttle Body and getting it ported to match for maximum air flow :D

DSCF6693.jpg

DSCF6661.jpg

The scoop on the scuttle panel!
DSCF6664.jpg

the differnce between the stock inlet mani and the RBC inlet.
DSCF6666.jpg

DSCF6668.jpg

and a few pictures!

rear.jpg

meharwoodcar.jpg

meandcar1.jpg

all3.jpg

had my new tyres fitted today and made a huge differance haha feels like a new car
was about time i changed them front two were like this and back two were nankangs haha
3151a34a.jpg

worn away the markers for saying its low haha my bad

Cheers mate

It doesn't look so smart in the flesh now haha
Winter has taken its toll :( needs a good claying and polishing !

Back