• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dazza's NHB Civic Type R 259.5bhp

Not updated this for a while so thought I'd ping a few a updates up, I'll throw some pictures up a bit later.

inside the car I've painted the centre console door handles and switch packs in peugeot graphite grey, looks nice not 100% on the colour though. Going to leave it for now though. I've also fitted a pioneer app 2 radio and some vibe door speakers.got some tweeter covers for the doors from honda aswell.

ive fitted a new front "h" badge and some 15mm tegiwa wheel spacers. With the car being lowered and the wheels being spaced out this caused rubbing issues over every little bump so I had to get the arches rolled which sorted those issues out.

as I said I'll add some pictures later of new bits.

Yes seems good mate, got nothing to compare them to but they haven't given me any problems and they look smart enough to me. Can't see the eibach ones being much different.

Cool im goin to put recaros in mine at some point missed out on some jdm ones was bit gutted as went for £500 and they were in good condition

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'll reveal the parts in the week when I know it's a definite.

Last edited by a moderator:
thought I would throw together a quick spec list to keep this thread and me up to date.

Engine
RBC intake manifold
Tegiwa M induction kit with tegiwa red silicone hose
DC 4 branch exhaust manifold
HKS Hi Power cat back
TDi North Drop in cams
Hondata K100
Remapped by Paul West @ TDi North to 259.5bhp
Repainted rocker cover
Mugen Oil Cap
Mugen Radiator Cap
Carbon Fibre spark plug cover

Brakes and Suspension
HEL Brake lines
Pagid Front and Rear Pads
JDM rear anti roll bar
ABP/Eibach Springs
Eibach Front camber adjusters
Blackworks Rear camber arms
FRSU set up by Grinspeed
Tegiwa front Strut brace
tegiwa 15mm spacers front and rear
rear arches rolled
Standard wheels with continental tyres

Interior
Pioneer App2 Radio
Vibe Front component speakers
Genuine Honda tweeter grilles
Interior parts sprayed Peugeot graphite grey
Armster armrest
Skunk2 gear knob
Tegiwa Short shifter kit
Climair Wind deflectors

Transmission
M Factory Limited Slip Differential
Exedy stage 1 clutch
Carbon lined synchros

Plans
Sound deadened front doors
Upgrade rear speakers
Considering skunk2 fuel rail and skunk2 Rear lower control arms.

Thanks For Reading

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate have you fit the 15mm wheel spacers front and back? Did you need longer wheel studs? Mine is standard ride height but just want to give it that slightly wider stance and bring the wheels nearer the arch line. How much did the tegiwa spacers set you back?

Yes front and rear, they're hub centric spacers, you bolt the spacer to the flange, then the wheel to the spacer. (You get additional nuts) £85 for a pair from tegiwa, eibach ones are also out there, I think they're £115 for a pair.

Back