• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dazza's NHB Civic Type R 259.5bhp

Cheers Simon.

A brief and boring update as this thread has been bumped up.
Carried out the oil and filter change and fitted some hard race front and rear anti roll bar links.

I've spent the last couple of months deciding what to do next. I want to take the car on the track at some point this year, so I'm considering some buckets and harnesses. I dont think it'll be a regular thing though, so maybe worth spending that money elsewhere.

I need to tidy a few things up aswell, the dash console needs sorting and I want to change the calipers colour and possibly wheel colour aswel.

Really got me thinking Teg spacers and ABP springs for mine.

When you got the arches rolled was it just the rears? They fold the lip up?

Si

It's really worth it in my opinion. The slight drop with the wheels spaced out sits perfect for me. Get some adjustable arms and bolts and get your tracking set and you'll be sorted.

Yea only the the rears needed rolling.

Agree.

Next on my list to do. Did you run with the spacers before getting the lips done? How much did they charge to roll them? Paint all ok after.

Si

I fitted the spacers but had to remove the rears as they were rubbing like mad. I "think" it was about £90 ish. But not 100% sure. I used these people http://www.archenemy.co.uk , there's usually someone local to you. the paint work was fine after and has been since they were rolled.

Thought I'd update this as I ticked over this milestone today.

Got loads of plans ticking in my head for my car at the moment, just a case of having the time and funds to start putting them into action. A couple of the ideas require the being off the road for a week or so aswell and I can't do that at the moment.

Got loads of plans ticking in my head for my car at the moment, just a case of having the time and funds to start putting them into action. A couple of the ideas require the being off the road for a week or so aswell and I can't do that at the moment.

Tease ;)

Back