• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC SPORTS CAT BACK

Has anyone got one of these? I have just got one and fitted it today and I must say it is amazing. I'm well impresed it sits very nice and snug and the sound is awesome even on tickover it has a real nice rumble. Just thought I would see if anyone has had any experience with this zorst.:D :D

I've had mine for sixteen months - give it a couple of months to coke up and the idle will be deeper and top end sounds more like a big motorbike. :twisted:

DC Header

Yeah I've got one. It sounds amazing through tunnels @ high revs! I need K-Pro, one reason to turn the fecking engine light off!

If you change from the Cat Converter back then you will not have any warning light.

If you swap the manifold or just remove the cat you will trigger the light.

You can buy items to tell lies to the engine management system so no light shows.

I have both DC CAT back and Manifold.great system but my Manifold seems slightly shorter than the stock Header/CAT and its pulls the system forward i=under the car and it catches the rear ARB now :( apart from that its ace :)

Ive got one one mine - bit of advice get the manifold, ive had it for a year and it still puts the hairs up on the back of my neck!! sounds out of this world in vtec!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a DC manifold and it sounded AWESOME :twisted:

Scouse, what happend to your EP3. Been meaning to ask you for ages

Can't believed I missed that one, it all clicks into place now

Not wanting to dig up bad news, are you on the way to a new motor then or have you already got one

Can't believed I missed that one, it all clicks into place now

Not wanting to dig up bad news, are you on the way to a new motor then or have you already got one

Just running a Mondeo atm - S2000 will be my next Honda. :D

Im running a fiesta at the min, looking for my next Honda too

s2000 is good but I am looking at a DC5 now :twisted:

FD2s are too expensive at the min

That is terrible!! The **** bag that did that needs there arms wripped off and then set the F*ckers alight and see how they like it!!! Mate ive got some dodgy mates that could arrange it if you like...and im NOT joking.....:mad:

:eek: :twisted: only just seen this sorry mate, but at least your ok and you can now bounce back with bigger and betta, also i notice that a fiesta was burnt aswell was that yours or sum1 elses.:eek:

That was another guy's car, but my EK was usually parked there. :(

Glad I was away that night!

Back