• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

dc2 seats into ep3

as above ppl will a set of front seats out a 96 spec dc2 fit a 03 plate ep3 any help would be helpful :smt047 :confused:

not without mods m8

thought u were sellin the car anyway?

get on msn the noo! :twisted:

as above ppl will a set of front seats out a 96 spec dc2 fit a 03 plate ep3 any help would be helpful :smt047 :confused:

You'll need the right rails to mount them, but other than that they'll go in fine.

Zeffania is running a set:)

Not sure but my DC2 seats that I had in my old EP3 def had 2 spacers, one on either seat, which incidently are the ones Ben now has :lol: :cool:

Come to think of it I think they may have been DC5 rails anyway.

so what rails would i need the dc2 rails:confused: me no understandy:lol:

DC2 seats, plus a set of either DC5 recaro rails and the spacers or some aftermarket EP3 rails from people like Spoon or Bride, Pm Bazza on here for prices on both Bride and Spoon Rails:)

I would imagine the DC5 rails would be cheaper to get but not sure how easy. And as Hasnic and Harv have said I am running them in my EP3 with spacers to bring up the rear and they work really well :cool:

I would imagine the DC5 rails would be cheaper to get but not sure how easy. And as Hasnic and Harv have said I am running them in my EP3 with spacers to bring up the rear and they work really well :cool:

did you ever fit that new bolster?

Thought I'd bring this thread back to life as I want to do the same after sitting in my mates new DC2.

Has anyone got any pictures of what these recaros look like in an EP3? I got a satin silver facelift model but not sure what they'd look like or to go for red or black seats.

Thought I'd bring this thread back to life as I want to do the same after sitting in my mates new DC2.

Has anyone got any pictures of what these recaros look like in an EP3? I got a satin silver facelift model but not sure what they'd look like or to go for red or black seats.

Here's mine, really miss that car :(

Here's mine, really miss that car :(

They look better than I thought! I was keen on getting DC5 seats but they're silly money compared to EK9/DC2 recaros. Still not sure what colour to go for though. Does the red match the doorcards by the way?

One last thing, from reading this thread I take it I either need DC5 rails and spacers or some aftermarket seat manufactuer's rails? What are these spacers, can they be bought or are they custom made?

I can't remember if the colours matched mate as its been a few years, sorry. As for the spacers they were just cut down metal cylinders that were fairly thick but that's its. The DC5 rails will be far cheaper than anything else.

I got mine as a set from Harv on here so not sure what costs would be for separate parts

No problem mate, thanks for the info though. I'm normally over on CTRO but I don't know of anyone who's put these seats in. I suppose you wouldt have a picture of what the spacers and rails look like in the car do you? ;) I can't really imagine what it'll look like!

Sorry I don't, 3 parts of the rails screw in to the original hole and then one corner goes into a spacer which I think was 1 3/4" in size. They sit lower in the car which was quite nice too

Sorry I don't, 3 parts of the rails screw in to the original hole and then one corner goes into a spacer which I think was 1 3/4" in size. They sit lower in the car which was quite nice too

Ahh ok, I think I know what you mean. Will they not fit the OEM rails then? Just got to find a mint pair now. :)

Thanks for your help Zeffania!

2054a6dc6a3c01e8.jpg

Back