• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the rear. :p

Half the mileage, half the age of the other one, mods list almost as long as mine and he wants £12.5k for it!

If it wasn't white I'd be getting a chubby on for it.

Don't hate on white! :p

Yeah, just read it again. It's a decent price. Out of my range though.

I'm thinking of doing a FL front end conversion and leaving the rear PFL.. Not sure if serious at the mo'.

I don't hate on white, I just don't clean my cars often enough so it would never look white. I may as well just start as I mean to go on and get a different colour.

I could have got a CW FN2, but realised it would be cheaper to buy a standard one and fit a diff, and I would have to cry every day looking at so called white wheels.

Heh.. Fair enough.

I'll clean mine at work. :)

Leaving work early today. Lieu hours FTW.

so the bad car was boringwood spec? the best ideas in this thread so far have to be the gypsie wedding DC5s. if you can get one for £5000 you're laughing. problem is they'll all be clocked or owned by shady irwin chums.

Re-sprayed front end was a bit suspicious, I got the feeling it may have had a front end bang. He seemed keen on taking my money, looks like he wanted rid badly.

I nearly said that with the grill. Invariably after an accident people try to get hold of bits as cheaply as possible, bits don't fit and they get bodged together.

You see a lot of pre-facelift EP3s with facelift front ends for this reason.

I didn't want to put a dampner on your viewing though, it's not always the case they've been accident repaired and as you've proved, you're switched on enough to have spotted it yourself! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back