• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the mindset of buy, buy, buy! before I turned up, but the sensible side of me looked closer and thought DNW. There will be others.

John, I would rather people just voiced their doubts in all honesty. It's all good. :)

:lol:

I may already have a buyer for my car, according to Scouse'. So I want to get a 'teg sooner, rather than later.

As said before mate, i would travel and not be so picky on colour. You'll get one quicker then

And as I've already said, I know i will be disapointed with a different colour. :lol: I won't settle for anything else.

As for travelling further, I would do that, but I would want Scouse' with me as a back-up bouncer type. :lol:

I'd feel like all eyes would be on me carrying £K's.

White is PIMP y0. I know I said I want one ASAP, but I'm not desperate. I'm sure one will come up eventually and I already have the readies to pounce. :)

I had 3 white and a blue.

Blue was by far the best colour.

So deep and shiny when clean. Real nor colour and showed the lines better IMHO.

I picked up my DC5 on the weekend,it is a CW 54 facelift.
It took a few weeks of looking to find the right one.
Be ready to travel as the good ones are never on your doorstep.

I went all the way to NI for my Blue one!

Flew from Gatwick to Belfast. Drove to collect it, stayed with a friend locally and drove back to Belfast for the ferry to Stranraer, then drove all the way to Guildford!

LOOOONG few days!

^ Jesus christ! :lol:

Just spoke to the guy (that copper in London), he said he has crazy shift work at the moment due to the Olympics and that.

He said he will let me know Saturday morning if I can come down and view the car. Then later on that day i'll be going down there.

that copper is full of ****. either he wants to sell the car or he doesn't.

tell him the olympics is in like 4 months or something and come up with better lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back