• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My other mates who are in the Police have said it's manic at the mo'. So I do believe the fella.

i was going to say something along those lines. username ends 87 so he's too young to own the houses in the background on the shots so he lives with his parents. maybe got himself in massive debt or looking to move out. offer him 5 grand.

CJ, its true we spoke to a friend of ours and she isn't allowed time off until August with the Olympics. Rossy is just like that about cars full stop

CJ, its true we spoke to a friend of ours and she isn't allowed time off until August with the Olympics. Rossy is just like that about cars full stop

Super security. :lol: Everyone getting in on that overtime y0!

Looks decent, I have to say if I was looking to get one, I would be taking a trip over to Ireland as the prices are well worth it. Perhaps line up a few to view while your over there, so if one isn't the one, then you have a few as back up.

Easier said than done though, lol. I know no one in N.Ireland.

Good thing about that one is it is in Northern Ireland, you can just drive it straight back.

I'd want to clarify about the "uprated ECU" though.

Yeah, didn't understand that. :?

Stoo, how much did it cost you travelling to N.I. and back? I don't want to blow my budget, as I'm strict with that sort of thing.

It was Oct 2010.

I think the flight was about £50, ferry was about £80 and then fuel....
Roughly 350 miles to a tank taking it easy. So around £100 ish...

Thanks, just getting an idea. That's not bad really, but I guess it's more expensive now.

It was Oct 2010.

I think the flight was about £50, ferry was about £80 and then fuel....
Roughly 350 miles to a tank taking it easy. So around £100 ish...

£80? Bloody hell. I paid £148 in 1997 for a one way on the HSS.
The dilema is though that if you book the ferry in advance (to save a bit) and the car is a dog then you'll have to fork out for a flight to get home.
I'd be emailing the seller asking for pics of every single nut and bolt on the car before I travelled :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back