• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, CJN I pay for my BMW insurnace monthly, £29 a month.

Just wanted to rub it in a bit. you can CSB me if you want.

Yo, CJN I pay for my BMW insurnace monthly, £29 a month.

Just wanted to rub it in a bit. you can CSB me if you want.

You're older than me. :lol:

Don't worry I won't CSB you. I'd never do that.

I like to spread the cost, saves having to fork out every time tbh.

Sure I pay a bit more....but meh!

I'd pay that in a lump sum if you can Stoo, saves the interest charges.

Garcia_Mario_col.jpg

Thanks! Really can't wait! 8)

Dad, you can insure it if you want for £500. But if I pay that then £500 for 3 months isn't worth it. :lol:

Let scouse insure it with you as the main driver for a year, then you take over after.
Just make sure you still get your no claims while you do it

Let scouse insure it with you as the main driver for a year, then you take over after.
Just make sure you still get your no claims while you do it

What do you mean? If I'm the main driver and owner of the vehicle then I would have to be the main driver anyway. :freak:

Or am I missing something. :lol:

What do you mean? If I'm the main driver and owner of the vehicle then I would have to be the main driver anyway. :freak:

Or am I missing something. :lol:

E.G. Sam owns her Evo and is the main driver but i insure it with her as the main driver to save cash.

For Sam to insure it on her own with me as another driver it was £960
For me to insure it with Sam as the main driver its £750

Its Sam's car and she gets the NCB from it but im the policy holder

E.G. Sam owns her Evo and is the main driver but i insure it with her as the main driver to save cash.

For Sam to insure it on her own with me as another driver it was £960
For me to insure it with Sam as the main driver its £750

Its Sam's car and she gets the NCB from it but im the policy holder

WTF. I thought that was fronting or whatever, I'm getting confused.

I'll have to see what Scouse' says tbh. Not sure what's the best thing to do. If I still earn NCB then your idea would be a good'un, if it's all above board.

That's a cat D.

Ah yeah, didn't go all the way down on the description, just saw the price and post it up.

Actually not read the thread for a bit, just been back and noticed he has found one :D

Hope it all goes okay for you Carl, insurance seems higher than you were expecting though :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back